Auto White Widow 300W LED Homemade Cabinet Grow 2018

bbrown219

420 Member
Hello all. I'm going to be having a small cabinet grow in a 2 x 2 x 4 grow cabinet I built out of plywood and some rip wood I had. This is the plan for the grow.

-Strain Auto White Widow by Pyramid
-Canna Coco 60% Per lite 30%
-300 watt led
-Canna coco A and B
*Rhizotanic
*Cannazym
*Boost(Not Pictured)
*Cal Mag Plus
*Silica Blast
-5 Gallon bucket with a water pump
-Pest control
*Azamax(drench every 10 days and foilar spray till flowering
*Seven (Not use on plants)

The light will run 18/6 the entire grow with watering 20 mins after the light come on. I will be hand watering for the first 3 to 4 days after I plant the seed. Then I'll set up the watering system to a digital timer set to turn on four times a day to keep the coco moist. I will be using a 7 gallon smart pot that I cut down but only will be putting in about 5 gallons of the soil mix in it. I've notice with my last couple of grows that autos get bushier if the fabric pots are wider. So this will be a experiment for me with this concept with this wider of fabric pot. I will be installing the carbon filter, fans and finishing up the cabinet soon and starting the seed soon.

Thanks for showing your work (we love DIYs around here).

I laughed at the Astronomy for Dummies. I once saw one titled Quantum Mechanics for Dummies. I was on my way out of the store, so I didn't check it out - but I always sort of imagined it to have "DON'T EVEN BOTHER TRYING" in big, bold text on the first page, then a couple hundred blank ones after that.

I once saw one titled Quantum Mechanics for Dummies. I was on my way out of the store, so I didn't check it out - but I always sort of imagined it to have "DON'T EVEN BOTHER TRYING" in big, bold text on the first page, then a couple hundred blank ones after that.

:laugh::rofl::adore:

Back
Top Bottom