Auto White Widow In 900L Soil

The green guy

If this is appearing in the wrong place please advise how to move it .
Hey guys and ladies bring and share your info
Auto White widows from Dutch passion (14) .

So I have been here once before but due to problems my end I had to pull on my blackberry kush grow. However things dident change that much. Sorry if you was following me on that but this should be the one.

So I'll start with my set up. I'm running a green cube tent 1.2W 2.4L 2.2H
My medium is simply multipurpose compost with jhon innes which I steamed before use to ensure that creepy crawly guys had gone.

My lights are my baby's and I know mars hydro will be happy.
I run 2 mars reflector 192s ☀️☀️
3 mars reflector 96s ☀️☀️
1 CMH 600 watt variable with super lumen ..

Fans I use three 6 inch and one 12 inch to ensure full circulation

Extraction .
currently running 4 inch thermo rhino however due to recent upgrade to purchasing the 192s and the cmh temps have gone close to the sun :)
That doesn't mean it can't be controlled :) I've ordered the 8inch rhino and I think together I get around the 1100 cfh a hour range but lose a chunk when the carbon filters are connected. But that's on its way.

Intake .
Currently use 6 inch and a 4 inch for fresh cool air in.
In take pipes are fastened to the back of the 12inch fan for full circulation

Lights are currently set for 18-6 whilst in germination and I'm only running the "grow" switches to give my seedlings enough but not to much.

Temperatures and humidity ..

For that last 4 days I've maintained a temperature of between 24.2 and 28.8 and a steady humidity of 45% :)
I watered the soil heavily after the seeds where put in to get the germination progress begun I used close to 50 litre of water .

So remember we are 4 days deep since I put the sexy widows in my
Environment so I guess it's photo time. We will see if any have come to say hello as last check we had none :-( ☘️

The set up
420-magazine-mobile60698276.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1356566004.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2052883266.jpg

That's my setup. Now the ladies are here small but they are here on day 4. I put my seed straight in to the soil autos are like virgins they don't want to be touched or moved. Never repot a auto you may aswell kill it and start again in my eyes.

I'll add seedlings photos shortly .... missed you guys

This looks like it's gonna b a fun ride! Front row seat and the first to get here! Normally I like to b fashionably late but this party looks like it's gonna b to fun! Let's get these fine girls popping!!! Lol!!!!

Hello again guys day so day 4 since breech.
Temps have been steady happy and humidity hasn't dropped below 38%
Unfortunately 2 ladies haven't made it but that's ok. Just waiting for my cally orange from Dutch passion.
I have received my new air intake just currently waiting on my insulated ducting. It's capable of 1100 m3 and tomorrow should be the new 8inch rhino with new carbon filter so I should be able to run all lights at full blast.
Here's the tornado

420-magazine-mobile1827296193.jpg

And the ladies at 4 days from breach
420-magazine-mobile1484681420.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1179003315.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1313437850.jpg
420-magazine-mobile790911281.jpg

I've also ordered some exhale to boost the co2 in the tent.

Subbed
The only Issue I can think of is drainage and to be honest it's kinda a waste of soil but cool idea though. Maybe next time pick a better soil like biobizz or canna or plagron
\m/ (*_*) \m/

Morning guys I'll be back later,
Yesterday I spent 8 hours upgrading my grow tent to something what resembles the international space station. So new air in 8 inch and air out 8 inch new 400 rhino maybe 500 I'll check and all knew hangers etc.
I'll be back tonight with the photos and updates on ladies

P.s no ladies where harmed in the upgrade process :)
Grow hard smoke harder :)

Morning guys I'll be back later,
Yesterday I spent 8 hours upgrading my grow tent to something what resembles the international space station. So new air in 8 inch and air out 8 inch new 400 rhino maybe 500 I'll check and all knew hangers etc.
I'll be back tonight with the photos and updates on ladies

P.s no ladies where harmed in the upgrade process :)
Grow hard smoke harder :)

Looking forward to the pictures. Happy 420! :volcano-smiley:

Sorry guys and I've just finished the watering no feed this time humidity has unbelievably held at 36% my temp is increasing in the afternoon 1:30pm through to 7:30 pm I hit a high of 28.6degrees however I'm happy with that as a increase to maximum
Still running 18/6 however in the next week I'll move over to 20/4 and then further on to 24/0 by the 3 week mark.
I have also flicked both switches on all my mars reflectors, and those first fan leaves are enjoying those rays !!
Few more days for the CMH and I'll increase that from 200-400 and then 400-600 and finally 600-super lumen.
Power power power.
Happy days

Looking great I'm gonna sub in on this one if you don't mind, I have 4 white widow auto's from seedsman on day 13, I also use mars hydro, I have the mars2 1200 in a 4by4 and it seems like it performs wonderfully. I may try and start a journal tomorrow if I can figure out how LoL, best of luck to you hope your baby's turn out great

Welcome along Tom hope everything is cool . in your neck of the woods. Are you uk or over seas.
Get a journal going, your been growing long. ?
Get subbed in private message me your grow room and your ladies. Let's see how there doing. We are not many days I'm 11 days now going 12 tomorrow being the Tuesday. I'll upload again tonight

Back
Top Bottom