AutoBlueberry - LED - Air-Pot - Biobizz/Promix Soil - 2015

I'm thinking about keeping the same light schedule for flowering. I might switch to 20/4.
And by full spectrum, you mean both veg and bloom lights on right?
And one more question..after the five days of full spectrum do I just use the bloom light or both the veg and the bloom light?

Thanks for the support Darkgrow..appreciated. :thumb: :420:

Sorry did forget that you grow Autos.

You need to do nothing with Autos just give them veg light for 2 weeks than full spectrum.
Autos switch themselves after 2-3 weeks you have to do nothing

I grow some Autos atm and they get 18/6 from start to finish I use them just to veg some photos.

I got no Auto journals they are all to confuse and I cant find a direction.
You can read anything from 12/12 to 24/0 and with or without any training ect.

As all my clone from the last run died I bought some new beans with some Autos.
I don't want to many plants so I like to grow them for 2 Month and as they all can get 18/6 I grow some Autos while veg'ing my photos.

And I bought a cloner that works well :cheesygrinsmiley:

If you are doing clones I suggest autos...yea they are different light schedules you can give them with great results all around..I'll stick with 20/4 and see how they go from there. I also planted some regular feminized seeds among with the autos...white widow and cheese :thumb:
They should popping up any time now. I also got a few more auto seeds on their way. Can't wait. :420:
Where are you from Darkgrow, US?

Is this a nitrogen deficiency??

image20677.jpg

Upper yellow leaves are turning yellow

I'm feeding them Earth juice cal mag 5ml and BioBizz bloom 3.5ml...I gave them one feeding...On Feb 27...but my stepmom decided she could water them too but she only gave them ph water...don't know how much on the 1st. They are still a little wet so I'm going to wait till they dry up a little more. Might water later on.

Ph was around 6.5 (runoff) according to my ph bottle indicator(droplets) where I have to guess the color and match it to a certain ph. Need to get a pen.

Should I continue with the nutrients because it looks like the buds are sucking the life out the leaves or should I give them ph water next time?

Thanks.

Your autos are looking awesome QKROP!!:goodjob:
I'm not sure if it's just the strain I got but mine aren't anywhere near as tall or bushy as yours and our grows are about 2 weeks apart. Keep us posted as I'll be using your journal as a guideline for my first grow.

At this stage I try to adjust to water 2 x week.
And give 50 - 75% Nutes and full Cal-Mag.

Autos seems to need a bit less nutes so 75% is like 100%.

To me it also looks like they need a bit more nutes.

Your autos are looking awesome QKROP!!:goodjob:
I'm not sure if it's just the strain I got but mine aren't anywhere near as tall or bushy as yours and our grows are about 2 weeks apart. Keep us posted as I'll be using your journal as a guideline for my first grow.

I'm glad you're are enjoying it too Welcome :420:

At this stage I try to adjust to water 2 x week.
And give 50 - 75% Nutes and full Cal-Mag.

Autos seems to need a bit less nutes so 75% is like 100%.

To me it also looks like they need a bit more nutes.

I'll give them that amount next time, probably tomorrow, and see how they do.
Thanks for the input.

Back
Top Bottom