Autofem Auto Oil (LR x Chem Dawg) & W.O.S. Pure Afghan Kush Landrace (PHASE: R&D)

chronicflash

So this is my first journal.

So far the plan is:

Outdoor
Roots Organic Ready to use Soil Bags

Raise up a good Afghan male to cross with the Auto Oil. The Auto Oil are feminized so I will be needing some seed stock. I think the Afghan Kush is a great cross for the auto strain.

So I ordered the seeds. Now just waiting on getting some more supplies and I will get this started. Of course I will have to start the Afghan seeds first, because the Auto Oil will start flowering within 3-4 weeks and I will need a good male by then. This will take some time, but should be worth it!

If any one has any tips and hints for me as far as breeding and keeping ruderalis traits let me know! Im all ears.

Does anyone know the ratio of indica to sativa in a LRxChem Dawg?

:thanks: and wish me luck!

:yummy:

im not sure on what the ratio is with chemdawg but what i can tell you is that chemdawg is some of the best weed that i have ever smoked.

SO I am just waiting on the seeds at this point.

Anyone have any tips on the best way to keep the genetics of a NON-CLONING Feminized seed? Would crossing a Afghani-Kush male still keep the auto-flowering chemdawg's genetics? Or should I try and grow a MALE Lowrider #2? I would have to order more seeds.

Why I chose to go with auto flowering was because times are tough, I'm over paying high elec. bills. I don't have enough $$ to go solar. I don't have enough patience to keep a mother and clones. In the past I had a huge setup. I just didn't have the time with my work to spend the right time with the kids. So I had someone else help but then that didn't work at all. Im back in CA now so I want to use the nice sun, perfect humid, etc. I grew LRxAK47 in the past and was very happy with how it turned out. 8 weeks and very nice smell, resinous buds, very good medicine and sacrament.

DSCN8991.JPG

DSCN8992.JPG

DSCN8990.JPG

DSCN8989.JPG

DSCN8993.JPG

So I decided to go with a 4'wide 3'tall 2'deep solid dresser box for my seedling veg chamber. I hope to flower outdoors but im running out of perfect time. SO I may just try and seed out my auto chem under CFL. Then really get them going.. Or i may save them, and raise up good potential afghani males and a mother, and order some more seeds to start my auto chem breeding off right. I was thinking of the LR#2 and I found some Chemdog seeds by Greenhouse that might be good to add in to. I dont know I am still up in the air a little bit and dont want to spend much more $$ hahah.

Now I just need to get some CFL's in there and I have 2 high power FL in blue spec to use too. should be good for the veg'n

I have Afghan Kush seeds and a free haze seed.

DSCN9004.JPG

DSCN9005.JPG

DSCN9001.JPG

seedmadness advertisement found here actually :)

I got a pack of chocolate chip cookie dough flavored papers. Pretty cool.

I'll be working with AutoFem Chem in the future.

So I changed the lighting setup. I mounted a 3ft FL Tube fixture in the box. It holds 2 30w bulbs. Going to throw in the Philips plant bulbs in cool blue. This box is mainly to get the seedlings to veg a bit until they go outside.

Are the Philips plant series the best to go as far as the tube I use?

DSCN9015.JPG

+reps for going with landrace I wanna try some landrace from real seed company

welcome flash, glad i crossed your journal.

I too am learning the art of breeding, and I am growing autos as well.
i might be able to answer some questions for you, but keep in mind i am not an expert yet.

i actually have a couple of questions for you.
why do you want to breed seeds? are you trying to breed a superstrain? or do you just enjoy the challenge of making babies? or do you just want a bunch of seeds so that you can grow for free and have a large backup for whenever you may want to get a plant going? and have good genetics?

if your main objective is simply to get a loot of good auto sees, I have magic you may want to consider.

you may also want to check out my current grow since i have some different auto's going and i will be breeding them. i inbred some LR#2's in my first grow. i have a hundred seeds or so from that grow, but im not groing any of those this time.

anyways looking good so far, and i'll be around if you have questions or suggestions.

WOF. Thanks for shining in. Basically i just want seeds around that go 8-9 weeks from seed. I have grown LRxAK47 and it was great! I actually checked your current journal and love what I saw, ill be following. Im sure ill have a gang of questions and follow after your footsteps. Thanks again! +1 rep

so chronic,

the male snowryder in my wheel is really a female. i turned her into him using a cheap and easy method using two perfectly safe chemicals that are used to develop film in darkrooms.

when he/she/it pollinates it's sisters, the result will be perfectly stable feminized snowryder seeds. all female. all with the same stable traits as its parents. all you do is make a solution, spray one of your female oil's as soon as you see pistils, and let it turn into a male and pollinate the other oils. you will get a ton of female oil seeds, all auto, all just like it's mommies.

I am still cross breeding because i am in the first and second group, but now i am using all auto genes to start with. heres why:

if you assume the rude gene is 50/50 dominant and so is male/fem, if you cross an auto with a non auto, you'll get 50% auto 50% reg, of those 50% will be male and 50% female. this means you will only get 25% auto males from those seeds, those ones you'd want to back cross with an original oil seed that you saved from the start. then most of your offspring might be autos, but you'd prob get some that still wouldn't want to auto. it could take many generations to get them to stably auto for you.

anyways. ill look to see what page the guide is to making the magic. in case you want to consider it.

first post on page ten of my first grow goes over the different ways to get feminized seeds and post #247 on page #17 in my first journal tell you how to male sts. the chemicals cost less that 10 bucks each for a lifetime supply.

Thanks WOF! Ive heard of that before, and I don't know why I never thought of doing that until you mentioned it! i guess because i've heard of it, but really haven't seen anyone doing it. I also heard spraying a aspirin solution on your fave fem works too. but not sure if that is legit. By all means i just want to do it right. DO it RIGHT or DO it TWICE.

Thanks again man, ill be doing some more research.

Photo_1741.jpg

Ok my Auto Oil seeds came in today. SOOO STOKED! Well now i just need to get some soil and germ...

WOF... I read about the magic and think thats what I will be doing... Sounds so simple. Thanks for the Info! God Bless!

Back
Top Bottom