Autoflower 12/12 to 18/6 in Flower Stage?

celticseas

Hi,

I vegged my Auto AK 20/4 and then flipped it to 12/12 along with my other "non" autoflowering plants. It's doing fine (3 weeks into flowering) but I now have an opportunity to bump up the light time in another room. Would this complicate things or help it to finish it up faster, with a higher yield?

Thanks,
cs

from what i have read on auto's (never grown any) deviating off the 12/12 cycle, doesnt acutally do anything... if you go less light, you take longer, but more light doesnt seem to change anything.

so for the sake of your power bill, i'd keep her at 12/12

From my experience with AF's, lowering to 12/12 only results in a substatial loss in yield. However, reverting back to 18/6 now might throw it into a tailspin even further? I love AF's, set to 18/6 and forget about it, but switching back and forth may not be good for them either. Would love to hear your experience, no matter what you try. Keep us informed and good luck on your grow.

Autos dont use 12/12 cause they are a auto flowering strain they dont have to go through a flowering stage cause they are in it since day 1.

Changing the light schedule will just speed up or slow down growth for them in the in veg and beginning of the flowering stage but once they’re done stretching will switching from 18/6 to 12/12 effect bud development?

Hi,

I vegged my Auto AK 20/4 and then flipped it to 12/12 along with my other "non" autoflowering plants. It's doing fine (3 weeks into flowering) but I now have an opportunity to bump up the light time in another room. Would this complicate things or help it to finish it up faster, with a higher yield?

Thanks,
cs
Would definitely benefit from it

Back
Top Bottom