Autoflower Berry Ryder

quanuk

hey, im new here but would like a little input if possible. i have a single berry ryder feminized from autoseeds well purchased from pick and mix seeds, the breeder states ready in as little as 60 days but i am on day 48 and no flowering altho each node has pistils. i am growing organically in a mix of plagron light mix, plagron bat mix, new horizon organic compost with added bat guano, fish blood and bone,magnesium limestone, calcified seaweed, perlite, vermiculite, trichoderma, mycoorhizae, nitrozyme, greenfuse, farmyard manure, chicken poop, natural unrefined sugar (mollases), rock dust, egg shells, liquid humic and fulvic acids and liquid 5,2,8 organic nutes. so basically a great mix lol. ph at 7.6 in soil it is in 12 litre pot outdoors in england. at 1 foot (30 cm) tall, has anyone grown berry ryder to share expectations thankyou

wow_021.jpg
wow_020.jpg

well after much research on autos, and the experimental auto i have, i can honestly say WHAT A WASTE OF TIME. now my expectations are of upon flowering i think it will yield 1/3rd of photoperiod plants with ruddy potency. thats not to say that there are autos that can do well like the hundred and over days total. my friend had 3 auto blue cheese ryders that did do what it said on the tin. BUT i would advise indoors to buy normal seeds and flower them early if required. i find most reputable breeders are selling autos that question the seed banks credibility that beforehand were great. wait at least 3 more years for the autos to be reputable. i will still document and pic this 1 every week till finish

:welcome: to 420 mag. First of all, every breeder exaggerates their strains capabilities. (like an automobile manufacturer claiming their car will get 50 miles per gallon and you bring it home only to find it gets 40).They list the finishing times grown under the very best of conditions, so depending on what method we use the outcomes are bound to vary. My 8 week strain will finish closer to 10, while my 11-12 week strain is looking at 14 weeks or better. Secondly, Autos are picky. Any type of stress (re-potting, incorrect temps, etc.) will set them back. The bottom line is, they are what they are. They will yield less but regardless they will still finish quicker than a photoperiod plant as well as take up less space. They have attributes that many people can benefit from, and they can be a waste of time for others. I wish you the best of luck finishing yours. :thumb:

hey thanks, well my neighbor has just chopped down and has offered to put it under his hps for half yield, he pays elec till done and its not on my property no more, no more worrying about cops and cost lol yea a friend of mine swears by them he plants them in the woods shhh lol i tried blue cheese ryder and highly recommend that, well its probably another time i spoke too soon as growth has exploded last 2 days in fact its bigger than my friends cheese thats older. now he wants to go all organic too

day 53, well i must say i may be wrong on saying its a waste of time. she has grown fast the past few days
xbox_001.jpg

WOW i really need to say this berry ryder is turning out quite well, this is not a waste of time after all. if i had it under a light i would have gotten it much bigger, never the less the sun is doing well, although my neighbor puts it in his grow room on rainy days. so far i would recommend this strain. not to blow my own trumpet on organic, the other berry ryders i have seen online are much smaller than this. is there any recommendations on strains people would like to see a documented grow journal with, i am new but cant seem to find much on journals, if you want your own seeds documented you could post them to me for a full review. to add i only use cannabis for pain relief and relaxation for a spinal injury, scoliosis and degenerative disc disease. i know laws govern this but i live in pain and it helps me and i dont like dealing with hardened criminals
berry_001.jpg
berry_002.jpg

nearly forgot, i tied lower branches down for better light. the paving slabs are 2ft by 2ft. its 56 cm tall. i must recommend a product called GREEN FUSE: all 3 ROOT, GROW and BLOOM they are organic growth stimulaters. after a little frustration of no flowering i soil drenched and foliage fed her twice a day for 2 days GREEN FUSE BLOOM 2 days later it started to flower. perfect for cuttings too you have to try it its made by growth technology (i am not associated, payed or a product pusher just i know it works)

well i just lost the top inch off the cola, after leaving it with a friend for 5 days i came back to find main cola and some leaves burned also he stripped off a load of leaves "to get better light penetration"....... its about 2 weeks into flower and i had to cut off main head SHIT. hopefully it wont lose too much yield, altho its not so fair on final weigh in considering the losses and stresses but i will continue. starting to stink but fruity. too add i think the tap root has alot to do with size as the tap root has no way of being damaged as the pot has a kinda self reservoir in bottom an inch deep so cant ever get to the holes, i know not to leave roots in water but im carefull not to over water to compensate for an inch in bottom that cant drain. not to say im correct but just an observation. my next experimental auto is a blue cheese auto, was wanting to also try auto og and will make seeds from auto og too as they are regular seeds. the berry ryder is at 68 cm after losing 3cm of burned top cola at roughly day 63

Grew two of these last year and it’s by far the best smelling bud! Incredible berry smell, good smoke too. Those are looking good.

Back
Top Bottom