Tmerry1988

Hello all,

I've decided the best way for me to keep track of my 1st grow would be to use this awesome forum. Any suggestions, criticisms, or general information you guys choose to share is much appreciated!

Grow Information:
  • Strain: Autoflower Blueberry - AutoBlueberry has quickly become the connoisseur choice of AutoFem. It combines authentic Blueberry aroma and flavour thanks to a careful breeding program which crossed a very special Blueberry female with an indica dominant auto. Selective back-crossing until the F4 generation gave a fully automatic Blueberry, the F4 was self-pollinated to create the F5 seeds which have become a must-grow variety for anyone looking for a luxurious genuine Blueberry experience in a fast AutoFem form.

Most plants have the famous Blueberry flavours and colours; she will yield very well with dense solid buds that are soaked with resin and are very potent. AutoBlueberry gives a smooth, hugely enjoyable yet powerful Indica effect which lasts several hours. Everyone should try growing this variety at least once!
  • Phenotype: Indica dominant (I/S/R 60/20/20 source: Ed Rosenthal's Marijuana Grower's Handbook pg 58)
  • Current State: Veg - Day 5
  • Grow Location: Space Bucket (indoor) more information:Space Buckets | DIY indoor gardeners
  • Grow Medium: Soil (Fox Farm Ocean Forest:perlite 70:30)
  • Pot Type/Size: Smart Pot - 2 gallon
  • Light Setup: (4) 12w LED bulbs ran in parallel and (1) waterproof 5 m 5050 LED strip for side lighting
  • Grow Area Temp/RH: 77-80 °F / 48-55%
  • pH of Water/Media: 6.3-6.8 (varying each water) / currently 6.3
  • Watering schedule: 1 day after top of soil feels dry to the touch
  • Nutrients: None at the moment, but planning on using Fox Farms Grow Big since I have a bottle left over from other gardening activities

I plan on uploading photos of my setup as well as the plant itself over the next couple of days. Feel free to ask any questions about my setup!

Happy growing,

T.M.

Hi

Looking good so far, if it's tinfoil you put on the inside I'd recommend you paint it white or use mylar.
I'll keep an eye on your grow, really like the DIY you got going and Auto Blueberry was my second choice when I was looking at seeds.

Hope you get some nice berrylicious buds from her;)

Thanks for the kind words, Purple!

I'm really interested to see how your Auto BlackBerry Kush grow goes as I was eying that one for a possible next grow. From what I've read, Dutch Passion has some pretty awesome autos.

Any particular reason you're suggesting mylar or white paint instead of foil? I've looked pretty deep into the whole "foil burning plants" theory and have found some good evidence that it does not happen.

Happy growing!

T.M.

Yeah I would like to grow all their auto's, they have some pretty nice photo's aswell :)

Don't know about that foil burning plants thing, but white paint or mylar reflects the light better.

Grow Update - Day 14V:

I seem to have run into a bit of trouble and what appears to either be nutrient burn or phosphorus deficiency.

I was away for about 5 days and am wondering if the soil dried out too much creating a salt build up issue. I gave her a good healthy (1.5 gallon) watering. The pH of the run off was low (6.23) so I adjusted my water to ~7.2 and flushed with another gallon of water. The pH of the run off afterward was 6.5. I plan on watering again with the higher pH water next time to ensure the pH stays in the 6.5-7.0 range. The low pH led me to believe the issue could be a phosphorous lock-out of some kind instead of a nutrient burn.

Any ideas or suggestions? I am trying my best to be patient but any input would be much appreciated.

Grow Update - Day 16V:

So figured out that the previous issues were being caused by a low soil pH lock out : (

I definitely should have mixed in some dolomite lime from the get go, but I believe I have gotten the pH moving in the correct direction by top dressing the pot with dolomitic lime and watering with a saturated solution of lime and tap water (final pH 7). As you can see the damage is still making its way through the leaves. I hope it stops soon, but only time will tell how much damage was done.

On a different note, it is amazing how much growth has occurred in a little over two weeks! This auto seems to be an indica dominate due to the extreme bushiness it is retaining (pH issues could be contributing to height as well).

Cannabis is fascinating. :circle-of-love:

Day 15V

Day 16V

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom