Autoflower flush time?

Smoke204

I've had these autoflower seeds, (Early Miss), now for about a year and I think it is time to use them. With feminized seeds I would normally flush at two weeks before harvest but it is my understanding that autos are done a little quicker. The last thing I want is to smoke nutrient laden buds so the question is when is the recommended flush time for autos? According to the package it states flower time is about seven weeks.
:thanks:

Never grown them yet, but same as the regular seeds they state "X weeks" which is a guess basically or "on average". So I would think it would be the same as when you do regular seeds you decide when you guess it is two weeks away from harvest (as by then you will have a feel if the buds are maturing at a faster rate or if same as regular seed plants). But this stuff doesn't always follow "logic", so hopefully someone that has grown a bunch will chime in.

I have an uber noob question. If it's a 7 week autoflower, is that 7 weeks to harvest, or 7 weeks to flower.

Second noob question, if leaves are forming trichs, is the plant in full flower?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I believe most advertise from seed to harvest. Most autos show sex (pistils) in 21-28 days. That's when they start the flower process. You'll find very few people that harvest in 49 days from seed. My autos went from 70 days to 88 days - seed to harvest.

You can see some tiny trichomes before a plant is in flower but when you see most bud sites with pistils and trichomes - it's in full flower.

420-magazine-mobile1679783214.jpg

420-magazine-mobile346079657.jpg

420-magazine-mobile124237353.jpg

This is my 38 day old 7 week auto candy cane. I feel like it's in flower as the heads certainly have some hairs and the leaves are getting frosty. Just was hoping it got a little bigger before flower.

You're in flower but you've got almost 2 months left. You're about where I am with my Amnesia Haze auto. You won't get more bud sites than what you have now, but if you use LST a bit you can get most of those bud sites to be decent size.:Namaste:

Congrats on the grow - looking great so far:thumb:

You're the best, thanks pal. You can't tell by the picture but I have every branch tied down. Constantly adjusting a they grow, and tucking fan leaves. Ones going to have quite a few heads. Oddly enough though the main branches still seem to be growing nodes. About an inch a day right now.

Back
Top Bottom