Autoflower Jack Herrer Week 8 No Yield to speak of yet

Geetarman

Hello All!

You guessed it, I'm a TOTAL noob, I hope you are as patient with me as I have been with past guitar students.
I am growing two autoflower Jack Herrer plants under 1 400 watt T5 using a DWC system, Fox Farm Nutes, in a grow tent. I do have a few fermenting jugs around the plants for a little co2 but was pretty sure introducing a bunch of co2 with only a 400 watt T5 wouldn't make any difference. ( If I'm wrong feel free to correct me) It's week 8 and I have buds but they average between 1 and 2 inches and I was going to switch to water and then harvest in two weeks, but as small as they are, I'm not really sure what to do here. It's my very first grow so, I KNOW NOTHING.... can someone please give me some advice on what to do next, and tell me if it's normal for the buds to be this small at this stage in the game? HELP... The plants seem to be healthy to me with no drooping or discoloration, or pests.

Thank you for the quick reply and the instruction on photos man!
can12.jpg
can22.jpg
can_32.jpg

Looks almost like they weren't getting enough light. With CFLs and Fluorescents, the bulbs should only be a few inches from the plants, with CFLs being able to be placed closer than T5/T8, if I remember correctly.

Here's a complete guide that'll teach you basically everything you'd ever want to know: How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

It's a good possibility especially in the Veg state, because I was told over and over again on the net NOT to give Auto's too much light at first and maybe I had the light up too high and on half power too long.....makes me sick to my stomach if this is the case.

You're at the beginning of flowering period, around week 2 or 3. When did they first start showing pre-flowers?

Usually the time specified by the breeders when they say how long they will take to finish is counted from when they start flowering, unless they clearly state it is from germination. Always add a couple of weeks to the breeders flowering time to estimate when they will finish, it is not that they give wrong information, but they have perfect growing conditions with a well established feeding schedule, and they give off the beginning of the harvest period ( which is normally from 2 to 3 weeks to ripen ).

There is nothing wrong with your plants, they look healthy and happy, with white long beautiful pistils. You doing a great job so far. Keep it up. :love:

Cannabis-_Life_Cycle-page-0.jpg

Female Pre-Flowers and Flowering

Some helpful guides to help you around :420::

New Member Start Links

How to Make a Grow Journal

They started showing flowers about 2 or 3 weeks ago, you NAILED it daTenshi! So I'm good? I have 4 or 5 weeks to go. I just need to keep a close eye on the trychs right?

Thank you so much for putting me at ease daTenshi....too bad I live in the states I'd take ya to grab a bite to eat or something for all of your good will.

Back
Top Bottom