Autoflower LST Experiment!

Chile 420

Hey all! So I have been growing autoflowers for almost a year now, and I although I've heard people say that you should not train autoflowers, I also have friends who say otherwise. Anyway, the point is that I have an autoflower on my balcony that much like her big sister has decided to continue getting taller despite my desire for her to stay small and bushy. With that said, I have decided to train my autoflower (Deimos from BUddha seeds) partially as an experiment to see how LST affects this autoflower, but also just because I want to hide her a bit from nosey people looking at my balcony. So, I'd like to welcome anyone who wants to watch the experiment!

So the plant is currently on day 34 and is a bit taller than a foot. So it has been receiving regular dosages of BIO GROW from Bio BIZZ, as well as some other nutri ents that I wont mention. Anyway I have basically trained the main stalk over, as well as two lower branches. My previous experience with this strain is that it has a very long vegetative period, and continues growing for a longer period of time (longer than I wanted last time! till about week 6 or so!) But anyway, my thinking is that this should work out well in the case of this plant that is on week 5.

Check out my autoflower just trainned on day 34!:
IMG_63011.JPG
IMG_63031.JPG

Anyway, I would love to hear any of your comments or suggestions! PEACE!

Chile,
I'm in. I know she is probably in the jar by now, but I would like to see/hear how that approach to LST paid off. Like pictures and weights would be excellent. Did you leave her like that the whole grow? Did you cut her loose when the side branches got bigger? Thanks.
Buddy

I average 120 g's using lst on every af strain I have grown
and I have grown a lot of different strains. (af)

I average 120 g's using lst on every af strain I have grown
and I have grown a lot of different strains. (af)

Beelze,

Done some with photos, topping, fimming, but I am an autoflower noobie for sure. Have my first seeds on the way and would like to learn some successful ways to LST...since topping and fimming are out. So please share the details and pics would be a big help. Thanks.

BC

Hey im doing something similar I word love to see the harvest post this is my grow Autoflower - LST & Defoil - First Ever Grow Plus Hydro DWC - Advice Welcome

poopyhead

You and me both! Chili 420 posted that excellent pic and we all would like to see how she finished up! I have only done the photos, but I have 7 auto beans. I'd like to learn as much as I can on the LST issue before I drop the beans.

I tried the "big defoliation" a couple a times and it freaked out my plants...so after day 21 I start taking about 4 shady fans a day and eat them! Raw cannabis is supposed to be very healthy, and I might add they taste good too!

Glad you posted some pics. I'll follow along and see how they turn out.

BC

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom