Autoflower might be photo - Switching back to 18/6

gaggrouper

The photo below may not look like a large plant, but this plant is exactly 5ft tall from the soil. It wouldn't flower so I put the room on 12-12 coming from 18-6. I got back from vacation and she is flowering now.

This is day 75 for her. Is it possible she is still an Auto and I can go back to 18-6 or should I just leave it at 12-12?

Also, on this 3 plant grow, my one plant was a dud and only produced 8 grams dry. Her buds looked like popcorn buds. I'm too inexperienced to know but is this tall plant going to be a small yielding popcorn bud or does it have the 3oz+ potential from what you see in the picture. The right plant has to do at least 3oz, she is so full and sugary it is so awesome, fk I am addicted to growing now.

Thanks.
5ft.jpg

young2.jpg

The photo below may not look like a large plant, but this plant is exactly 5ft tall from the soil. It wouldn't flower so I put the room on 12-12 coming from 18-6. I got back from vacation and she is flowering now.

This is day 75 for her. Is it possible she is still an Auto and I can go back to 18-6 or should I just leave it at 12-12?

Also, on this 3 plant grow, my one plant was a dud and only produced 8 grams dry. Her buds looked like popcorn buds. I'm too inexperienced to know but is this tall plant going to be a small yielding popcorn bud or does it have the 3oz+ potential from what you see in the picture. The right plant has to do at least 3oz, she is so full and sugary it is so awesome, fk I am addicted to growing now.

Thanks.
5ft.jpg

young2.jpg
If no buds after 75 days, it's a photo

Stay at 12/12 or it will re veg and have terrible buds, trust me I know

Looks purty

that plant need like 10x more light to make buds

I may get a better LED grow light but for now, should I just go get some more of the highest strength LED's and place them around the plant?

My plant on the right has large buds and I really believe it is pushing 4oz dry under the same lights. Is this plant too large for that T5? I'll be happy with 2-3 oz from her.

Back
Top Bottom