Autoflower mistake?

Yeah theyre about 6-7 weeks now. The tent is 2X4X4 and I'm using both fluorescent coil bulbs and multispectrum light which the girls seem to love. Like i said, the little one is doing the autoflower thing...should it be so small?I think its gonns be one big bud.
6-7 weeks and not a single sign of preflower??

maybe give it a couple more days and think about switching its light schedule then to see if it induces flowering?

Longest I've ever had was 56 days till pistils but I average 49 days. Only grow XXL strains so they take quite a while. Not uncommon to go any day now mate. I'd give it another 7-10 days before giving up.
I'd get her tied down too cos shes gonna easily double in size when the stretch hits. Your gonna shit yourself when you see it lol. I'd look into lst in order to get her under control before she blooms. You'll get much better yield if the canopy is nice and even. Shes a beast though mate. Will be worth the wait.

Longest I've ever had was 56 days till pistils but I average 49 days. Only grow XXL strains so they take quite a while. Not uncommon to go any day now mate. I'd give it another 7-10 days before giving up.
I'd get her tied down too cos shes gonna easily double in size when the stretch hits. Your gonna shit yourself when you see it lol. I'd look into lst in order to get her under control before she blooms. You'll get much better yield if the canopy is nice and even. Shes a beast though mate. Will be worth the wait.
Ya know what? I'm going to take your advice and give it another week before going 12/12. Thanks man. Say-are you from England?

Back
Top Bottom