AutoFlower Not Flowering

I would like to hope so but those tops have been the same for some time now! They will still have 2-3 weeks as my auto widows finish off and then if they haven’t flowered they are getting flipped to 12/12!
Im putting money on a week max and she'll be flowering, If im wrong I will put a big DUNCE sign as my avatar lol.

Im putting money on a week max and she'll be flowering, If im wrong I will put a big DUNCE sign as my avatar lol.

Well here’s to that! I’ll hold you to it! LoL. I’m really excited to see her go into flower cause she’s an absolute monster!
Big ol girl taken up a ton of space ! Once my widows come down there will be more room!

So what happened?

Did she flower or not?

I got two autoflower White Widow seeds from CKS also. I got them in July of 2018. I messed up the germination (I allowed the taproot to nearly dry out). They struggled to survive germination, but once they got their roots into the buckets of nute solution, they took off. Plant #1 flowered on day 27 and, 19 days into flowering, has a lot of juicy buds growing already. Plant #2 is now on day 46 and still nothing but growing tips and pre-flowers. I switched to 12/12 today. Let's see if I can kickstart it.
17-12-2018 - Front View.JPG 17 Dec 2018 - #2 has lagged since germination.

25 Dec 2018 - Front View.jpg25 Dec 2018 - She has caught up in just a few days but still no bud sites.

25 Dec 2018 - Growing tips #2.jpg #2 Canopy. No big tall central stem/cola - yet...

25 Dec 2018 - Nugs.jpg #1 is rich with schticky nug sites.

Back
Top Bottom