Autoflower problems

Like day 15

Attachments

• IMG_20190316_040301.jpg
    IMG_20190316_040301.jpg
    811.3 KB · Views: 156
The damage was done in the first few days mate. Stunted her with some sort of stress. As you're now up feeding again I'd guess you drowned her lol.
I'd chuck her and start again mate. If she's that size at day 20 you'll probably get a 2g bud. I've done it on purpose a few times to keep myself entertained.

How did you start her up? What was your routine for the first few days and when did you put her in the big pot?
That's the issue that needs adressed and revised so it doesn't happen again.
Just looked again, is that a jiffy pellet she's in or just my stoned eyes playing tricks on me lol.

The damage was done in the first few days mate. Stunted her with some sort of stress. As you're now up feeding again I'd guess you drowned her lol.
I'd chuck her and start again mate. If she's that size at day 20 you'll probably get a 2g bud. I've done it on purpose a few times to keep myself entertained.

How did you start her up? What was your routine for the first few days and when did you put her in the big pot?
That's the issue that needs adressed and revised so it doesn't happen again.
Just looked again, is that a jiffy pellet she's in or just my stoned eyes playing tricks on me lol.
I started her in a root riot. When I saw roots she went to the bigger pot to avoid alot of transplanting. I don't think I drowned her she been kept pretty dry I think maybe too dry so I watered her just now to see if it helps. I haven't fed her anything I gave her a VERY light kelp and water mix on the day of transplanting and just water since then because she didn't really respond to it so I cut it off the first day being I heard autos don't like food too much

Hmm... Yeah you shouldn't get any shock from starting in rr. I'd never advise any other way. And your right about the nutes. I just feed water till they're a little bigger than that. Hmm that's annoying. If she got bone dry in the first few days that could be the culprit. Gotta keep them moist but not wet for the first couple weeks while they root up.

Hmm... Yeah you shouldn't get any shock from starting in rr. I'd never advise any other way. And your right about the nutes. I just feed water till they're a little bigger than that. Hmm that's annoying. If she got bone dry in the first few days that could be the culprit. Gotta keep them moist but not wet for the first couple weeks while they root up.
Well she hasn't gotten bone dry I wouldn't say. I mist a couple times a day if I see her peat dry up some I'll mist again. I'm lost here I don't see one auto on YouTube her size at day 19 and this is supposed to be Barney blue cheese a heavy producer from what I was told/sold .... I'm getting the shitty end of alot of sticks trying to find quality beans man ! Costing me electricity and dollars for a bunch of nothing

Or hot soil syndrome maybe. What's in the pot? That Coco or soil with nutes in it?
It's peat moss with VERY light roots organic mix in it maybe a spoon or two of each in the bag nothing iver exceeding the amount required as matter fact i was thinking may not be enough but I went with for the auto and said I'll feed later it should be ok knowing they don't need food like that I was going to try not feeding but once and let the microbes do the work

Hmm... Pete moss is something I don't have a clue about. Hang on, off to Google I go lol.
Ok thanks I just tried it out just trying to see what's best for me it doesn't leech calcium like Coco so i figured it was worth a tried not yo mention it hold 20x it's weight in water !

Right, Google says peat moss has a very low pH in the mid 4 range. Thats not good sign. Does it say on the bag what pH it is? Run some water through it and check the pH of what comes out. The plants fucked like but we'll get to the bottom of it so it works next time. Off work this week beats doing crosswords lol.
It's been buffered with lime ph shouldn't have been a problem id say

maybe just a bad seed.
Well that's a chance. I couldn't get any if the others to do a thing I think I got 2 to grow out if maybe 12 root riots were the only way they'd germinate DO NOT BUY FROM SEED CITY ! They won't even discuss the matter with me much they basically told me contact fast buds

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190318-195952.png
    Screenshot_20190318-195952.png
    59 KB · Views: 66
maybe just a bad seed.
Funny u say that I've had the worst luck with seeds first seed city stuff was 2of 12 then I order from seedsman, well I tried and some guy got my info before they even did some kind of way and robbed us for 80 bucks luckily I learned from seed city not to spend 100s again until I have a trustworthy seed bank got so much tied up now it's insane I just want to get something finished do I can build my confidence in really beginning to get turned off. But I actually enjoy trying it's taught me alot and not too mention I loved weed since a young boy stealing from my dad's stash so it takes me to a good set of mind as long as it's going right that is lol

What’s your watering routine ? Seems to me like poor root development maybe. I got 2 critical purple autos in flower and one is massive compared to the other and I deduced it to be poor watering routine Wich translates to weak root development. I personally wouldn’t chuck it and see her thru the whole way I would just let her dry out as much as possible and water a few inches away from the stem in a circle each watering I would increase the size of the circle ⭕️ until you are enventually watering completely to some runoff, I would also try to establish a wet-dry circle. Hope she pulls through buddy. Happy growing

Funny u say that I've had the worst luck with seeds first seed city stuff was 2of 12 then I order from seedsman, well I tried and some guy got my info before they even did some kind of way and robbed us for 80 bucks luckily I learned from seed city not to spend 100s again until I have a trustworthy seed bank got so much tied up now it's insane I just want to get something finished do I can build my confidence in really beginning to get turned off. But I actually enjoy trying it's taught me alot and not too mention I loved weed since a young boy stealing from my dad's stash so it takes me to a good set of mind as long as it's going right that is lol
I am currently running critical purple autos from Growers choice seeds and it’s been greatso far but if your really into autos I recommend Mephisto genetics they’re very reputable and well known I am waiting to upgrade my lights to run some of they’re limited edition strains.

Back
Top Bottom