Autoflower question

Cannalove420

Would it be a good idea to spray bonide Neem oil on these plants before they start budding to prevent mold spores and pest ? And also, would it stress the plants if I went back to 20/4 or Evan 18/6 from 24/7? This would be the second time switching the timer on, I germinated under 24/7 then flipped them to 20/4 a couple weeks after germ and switched back to 24/7 a couple days later due to cold temps but I now want to give some lights out time so I can spray the plants of Neem oil since my last grow had bugs and there’s a lot of debris in the air in the tent from not filtering the intake air.

Attachments

• 2781CE71-8F02-4EE3-BE15-A9F77DEBE828.jpeg
    2781CE71-8F02-4EE3-BE15-A9F77DEBE828.jpeg
    516.6 KB · Views: 49
Not the best idea to mess around with the light schedule, but with autos you've got more leeway to mess around.

Neem is good pre flower. Or, pre bud. Once you have anything that you'll spray, and will be smoked or consumed you need to be cautious. I'd avoid the spray and feed in the soil or medium, if you have to. Your veg window is really short with autos and that's when you want to use it....

I have had some success in thee past with returning the hours to veg, but The majority of the plants have turned Hermie when I have done that. I have also found that the maximum hours for flower stage is no more than 14 hours on. But I have learned to just keep the flower stage at 12-and 12.

I have had some success in thee past with returning the hours to veg, but The majority of the plants have turned Hermie when I have done that. I have also found that the maximum hours for flower stage is no more than 14 hours on. But I have learned to just keep the flower stage at 12-and 12.
Autos dont have a light schedule for flower. They flower depending on their age. I run 18/6 from germ to flower on my autos. 100% success from germination to harvest, with no hermies.. I also Top, LST, mainline and even quad lined my autos. I would stick with 18/6 in lights for Autos. The only time you use 12/12 is when you flip a Photoperiod plant into flower..

Thanks fellas, I’m going to keep her on 24/0 this grow and the next crop I’ll do 20/4. Would it be ok to take the plant out from the tent and spray them down with the Neem oil and sit them next to a sunny window till the oil drys then put it back in the tent?

Back
Top Bottom