Lifedeath

IMG_343512.JPG
IMG_343414.JPG
IMG_343310.JPG
IMG_343211.JPG
IMG_343117.JPG
IMG_343014.JPG
IMG_342915.JPG

Hey guys! That's my first plant ever, its autoflower "quick one" it started flowering stage like 2 months ago and for maybe two weeks it didn't change, I'm not sure if it's ready or not as the buds are really tiny but most of the white hair turned brown some time ago. Should I wait or is it okay to harvest?
Plant didn't have any special light I just planted the seed and this came out.

Re: Autoflower. Ready or not?

Any idea what may be the reason for such a pathetic yield? Is it light deficiency?

Its very tall and spindly for an auto, which might indicate it shot straight up looking to get closer to the light source. whatever it was, u say it had no special light? What variety is it? regards

Its very tall and spindly for an auto, which might indicate it shot straight up looking to get closer to the light source. whatever it was, u say it had no special light? What variety is it? regards

It's called "autoflowering quick one" nothing else and yea I basically kept it next to the window but it wasn't sunny much and it grew very quickly and started flowering quickly and suddenly it stopped

Any idea what may be the reason for such a pathetic yield? Is it light deficiency?

What lighting do you have? This may be due to poor lighting. Since your plant is tall, try to have a surrounding light instead of top ones only. You can purchase LEDs and surround the plant with light sources.

Back
Top Bottom