Autoflower Seedlings

Comfy4200

Hiya , first grow was just checking to see if these seedlings are looking alright , one of them is 16 days old the other 20 days old . Up untill last week they have been on the window sill because waiting for light to arrive , they looked abit stunted but then as soon as i put the 300w cfl in they were growing alot , will they be alright as other 20 day old plants are bigger than thiand will normally start flowering soon ?

Attachments

• 18B46B73-71A7-45C2-BD29-560204E53F19.jpeg
    18B46B73-71A7-45C2-BD29-560204E53F19.jpeg
    506.5 KB · Views: 82
  • 90AF0187-C1F6-4685-AB7F-6793101DB3E3.jpeg
    90AF0187-C1F6-4685-AB7F-6793101DB3E3.jpeg
    523.5 KB · Views: 79
Hiya , first grow was just checking to see if these seedlings are looking alright , one of them is 16 days old the other 20 days old . Up untill last week they have been on the window sill because waiting for light to arrive , they looked abit stunted but then as soon as i put the 300w cfl in they were growing alot , will they be alright as other 20 day old plants are bigger than thiand will normally start flowering soon ?

auto's normally start to flower in around 30 days. They need that light to arrive.... as well as some nutes and more soil, but likely will remain stunted.

The light arrived last week and has been in since , how much you reckon they will yield ?

Yes, she'll be fine. Don't overwater and put her in a bigger pot in about a week.
auto's normally start to flower in around 30 days. They need that light to arrive.... as well as some nutes and more soil, but likely will remain stunted.
The light arrived last week and has been installed since , what do you think the yield of each plant will be ? Im transplanting them in about an hour

imo, they should be a lot bigger at 20 days. Probably 3rd or 4th node. Also your 1st and 2nd node leaves are very small which will make it hard for the plant to grow quickly.

For comparison the plants below were 17 days old. Planted Jan 12, picture on Jan 29. The one just below the thermometer on left side is 9 days old..

imo, they should be a lot bigger at 20 days. Probably 3rd or 4th node. Also your 1st and 2nd node leaves are very small which will make it hard for the plant to grow quickly.

For comparison the plants below were 17 days old. Planted Jan 12, picture on Jan 29. The one just below the thermometer on left side is 9 days old..

Yea i think its because for the first two weeks they were just put on the window sill because my lighting hadnt arrived , as soon as i put them under the lights they started shooting up

The light arrived last week and has been in since , how much you reckon they will yield ?

yield will depend on how much light and the nutrients. With much of their time clock used up without proper lighting I would not expect much of a yield... but then I am also new to autos so am not sure if their time clock slows down under stress or just keeps on ticking. My own auto experiment was initially stressed and is stunted, and has just passed it's advertised 60 day time clock looking like there is still a couple weeks or more before harvest.

yield will depend on how much light and the nutrients. With much of their time clock used up without proper lighting I would not expect much of a yield... but then I am also new to autos so am not sure if their time clock slows down under stress or just keeps on ticking. My own auto experiment was initially stressed and is stunted, and has just passed it's advertised 60 day time clock looking like there is still a couple weeks or more before harvest.
Thankyou , i have got another auto on the way and two phenos on the way , guess i will just have to wait and see

For your auto I also wouldnt start it in a solo cup. Germinate and plant in its final 3 or 5 gallon pot. The transplanting from solo cup to pot is going to cause the plant at least a few days of stress. You dont want to lose any days for any reason with autoflowers other than perhaps topping/fimming a hearty strain. In the case of the topping, you are basically trading the stress days for the additional cola. I am not really sure you are gaining anything by starting an auto in a solo cup and transplanting it, but you still stress the plant.

Back
Top Bottom