Autoflowering Acupulco Gold

Here was a few pics of my final cheese from 2014
7 gallon potter
Pro mix soil from menards
Zero nutes
Banana water & coconut water during regular water vegg cfl then the final 4 wEeks or so I just finished her off her my regular grow room transferring them back to cfl at night to get 18 my other ladies were asleep
Those wrest autos huh? I loveautos. Small and get a nice harvest

I will post some pictures later, but I believe its harvest time. Trichomes are almost all cloudy, with a few turning amber. I'd say the ratio of clear to cloudy to amber is about 5/90/5....if it were not for the two amber heads I saw last night, I'd say its was 5/95 for clear to cloudy.

Now I just need to decide if its chop right away, or give it 24hrs of darkness. I know that won't harm my other plants, so its an option

As promised, here are the bud pics before harvest

For those that prefer moving pictures, here is a quick video of the frost covering the flowers

First five are pictures of colas
DSCN6698.JPGDSCN6700.JPGDSCN6703.JPGDSCN6705.JPG
DSCN6706.JPG
Final five are just the frosty popcorn buds
DSCN6708.JPGDSCN6709.JPGDSCN6710.JPGDSCN6713.JPGDSCN6714.JPG

And here is a general overview of the plants colas

Happy birthday! And while in here i just had a 60 day lemon pop two days ago.
When do i start counting the days for veg? Meaning i planted seed feb 5th 2019
And it made its appearance on feb 9th.
Do i count from the day i planted or the day it popped out?

As promised, here are the bud pics before harvest

For those that prefer moving pictures, here is a quick video of the frost covering the flowers

First five are pictures of colas
DSCN6698.JPGDSCN6700.JPGDSCN6703.JPGDSCN6705.JPG
DSCN6706.JPG
Final five are just the frosty popcorn buds
DSCN6708.JPGDSCN6709.JPGDSCN6710.JPGDSCN6713.JPGDSCN6714.JPG

And here is a general overview of the plants colas
Great read! I'm about to chop my sour daddy auto tonight! Was trying to find pics as mine still have plenty of white pistils but the trichs say she's ready!
20190512_232008.jpg
20190512_231958.jpg

20 of C.R.E.A.M Auto (buy one get one free promotion) by an unnamed (I know it, just not mentioning) Canadian Seed bank, and 5 Bloody Skunk from Sweet Seeds

along with four free singles from Sweet Seeds, for the Bloody Skunk purchase...Red Mandarin Fast, Killer Kush Auto, Green Poison XL Auto, and Cream Caramel CBD...all female

website freebies are Cheese Auto my friend chose, and Sweet Tooth Auto for me...he also got some LSD-25....hoping I can convince him to swap one or two out for some C.R.E.A.M

Back
Top Bottom