Autoflowering Suddenly Not Flowering

Billentus

I have this auto thats been about 5 weeks in flowering.(PHOTO BELOW) The roots started to stick out of the pot despite being a 3gal, which i assumed was big enough for an auto. i decided not to transplant as budding had already began. Everything seemed fine, for the last two weeks, its about 70cm now, this week it seems like its suddenly stopped any growth. This morning i wake up to find the top leaves curling and clawing down, They feel a bit rough and crispy to the the touch. and not any changes in any other leaves and flowers last 2 or 3 days/ Iv ruled out any nitrogen toxiticity as i hav'nt fed it anything for a while. I also strongly doubt any under or over watering issues. The only change i presume occured was an increase of overall tempareture of the grow area. Even that Not by much. Any help on whats happening, i dont think she can afford to lose any time flowering. Also please advice if the buds seem behind schedule. start of 5th week now. kinda slow i FEAR.
20160406_143629.jpg

Hey man, she looks very leggy and spindlely what light you got?, is she well fed?, im no expert btw. Once one of my autos seemed like it tryed to jump out of the pot and water its self... Turns out the cat pissed in my pot

Back
Top Bottom