AutoFlowering Transplant

Billentus

i just moved this autoflowering baby from a smaller pot, she was getting root bound abit. since the transplant the lower leaves have just drooped facing down, i know autos dont like the stress. i was gentle with it. i dont think its overwatering but its not leaning back up, the leaves at the top seem fine now and flowering is just starting.
Is this a major isssue, or is it the end for her, and she seems to be leaning a bit to the side also. any answers willl be much appreciated. (pic below)
Thanks

20160320_225250.jpg

To be honest, I don't believe in these things. Just my own opinion, every time I start the baby in small pots, and transplant, they explode with growth. When I started in final pot: 1. I over-watered (really hard not too); 2. took ages for them to grow, because the roots have the tenancy to reach the bottom of the pot first. Also becoming root-bound because they don't get to fill up the pot, when in small one first, the roots branch out better, filling the whole space, not just the bottom.
Don't take this as fact, but just what my experience is so far.

I've also topped an auto, and it was awesome!!! Don't be scared to do things to it, they're not some taboo creatures!
:circle-of-love:

i think theres a sort of nitrogen toxicity. the lower leaves are clawing and canoeing down. the soil still feels very moist 4 days after the last watering , any advice on flushing without overwatering. seeing as the pot is too big. its kinda tricky.

Back
Top Bottom