Autoflowers' New Setup - 2nd Grow!

littlemiss

Second Grow! Own Tent This Time :icon_cool

Could finally set up my grow space last night, so my last grow. me & my partner halved his tent, now I have my own 80x80 grow tent to grow in! :yahoo:

So... I am still growing autoflowers, so far I have one nice healthy plant, I decided to sprout another cream mandarin (by Sweet Seeds) as although my last one in my last grow turned out quite impressive in the end, it started off a bit deformed, plus its a real nice fruity bud, tastes amazing & smells even better! Nice fruity real sweet smell. She is a week now & coming along very nice.
IMG_20140925_081751.JPG

I also decided to put in another Sweet Afghani Delicious (by Sweet Seeds again) again I grew this in my last grow & it grew very short & I didn't get much on it atall, but was a very nice smoke, so thought I'd try these again. This one is no where near as far along as my cream mandarin, she popped out her first leaves died and now she has only just started progressing again popping out new leaves, i think she may not grow properly though unfortuantly, here she is...
IMG_20140925_082526.JPG

I ordered myself some other seeds to grow & chose cheese candy
(by Delicious Seeds) which seemed as though it was going to die once its little root came out & was potted, its still surviving & seems like it still may survive, I really hope! Especially as I only got a single seed of this strain. So hopefully will pull through then I'll be growing this strain too! Don't have a picture obviously as its not done a lot but as you will see the pot with her in is with the others

IMG_20140925_083845.JPG

I also bought three seeds of Sweet Special (by Sweet Seeds) which that one did fail once potted so I will be starting another one of these! Don't know what the issues were this time except they were put into a layer of vermiculate this time, last time they all done really well with just shop bought soil and a few air balls in bottom of pot! Think I'm going to stick to the usual way.

Right so now the lighting, as you have prob already noticed I am growing under 300w LED
IMG_20140925_084435.JPG

& as an extra light too I have a 125w Blue CFL
IMG_20140925_084653.JPG

So soil mixture next.. I have a mix of homemade compost that my partner makes loads of, a little mix of miracle grow a handful of air balls & a mixture of perlite & vermiculate

My lights are on 24hours at the moment, need to get a timer as all the others have broke!

I am growing in 11L Pots these seem to be the best size as I think I have proven to myself.

I think I have covered just about everything for now, any questions just ask?! :tokin:

IMG_20140925_091130.JPG
IMG_20140925_091149.JPG
IMG_20140925_091218.JPG

I'm in! I'm exactly one week into my auto grow. My first ever, so I'm hanging around here watching you. Not in a creepy, stalker kind of way:)

I grow autos as well , mind if I observe ?

Subscribed littlemiss.

Nice new set up little miss and im subbed. Am i right in thinking you led is the topled old model 100x3?

No its not actually! Its a cheap Chinese imported one, thought I'd try out the LED system in the beginning so didn't want to waste loads of money on one if they were rubbish as I had heard more bad reviews than good about the lights but I rate them! I quite like the LED compared to the CFL! & as you should have seen my last plants in my first grow done really well under it, so its a keeper!

UPDATE

so we are on week 2 now, & let's start with the good :) here we have the cream mandarin which is come into flower already! (will get pictures of that later) but she is doing really well! & coming a long real nice, she is my only hopeful plant at the moment!
IMG_20140930_175930.JPG
IMG_20140930_180031.JPG

then we have the sweet Afghani delicious which is still growing very deformed & I really don't know how well its going to do at all, same age as the cream mandarin! but here it is still tiny and slowly slowly growing...
IMG_20140930_175825.JPG

as I said at the beginning of this journal, I germed a sweet special which then died, well I done another one straight in soil and here it is looking all healthy :)
IMG_20140930_1801311.JPG

& if you remember I mentioned my cheese candy, well its root is still living but its leaves are really not coming back so I think I'll just have to buy another seed at some point & try again, so annoyed as I only bought one & I really wanted to grow this strain, sounds so nice!

My Super Mango Ryder looks kinda like your Afghani, one big fat leaf!

I'm probably missing something, but the first picture, is that plant 2 weeks old? My guess is no, because that girl is huge! But, if she is only 2 weeks old, and already in flower, then Holy Cannabis Bat-Man!

Really? How old is your mango? No she is actually two weeks old! Amazing isn't she! I'm so glad as me and my partner done one each last grow and his was complete failure it didn't even really produce bud, mine was small and a bit deformed didnt have much bud, but the bud it did have was really nice and fat so wasn't all that bad, but I just wanted a nice normal decent plant' & I got that in the end :woohoo:

Ms Mango (as well as the others) are 11 days old. Your Afghani is a very strong girl! She must have had wonderful parents. Is she smelling yet, if so, what is it like? Mine do not yet have a noticeable smell, but if you touch the leaves you have a wonderful Plum kinda smell!

Sounds like you have a great soil mixture, have you given nutes yet? I've got my in hempy buckets, I've started nutes already.

Well let's hope it carries on that way catman! & I get a super yield & real nice buds! Well looking g good so far it will be fine, my others hadn't got that far yet before they died so its past the worrying stage! Let's just hope it has no deformities!

Ms Mango (as well as the others) are 11 days old. Your Afghani is a very strong girl! She must have had wonderful parents. Is she smelling yet, if so, what is it like? Mine do not yet have a noticeable smell, but if you touch the leaves you have a wonderful Plum kinda smell!

Sounds like you have a great soil mixture, have you given nutes yet? I've got my in hempy buckets, I've started nutes already.

I think you mean my cream mandarin? Not my sweet afghani, that's the real small one thats not doing too well! But my cream mandarin has not a smell just yet but I know the bud smells amazing a nice fruity real sweet smell! So will be smelling nice soon! The cream mandarin is a cross between the cream caramel auto & a clone of the ice cool photo strain by the way.

I haven't used any nutes yet no, I have quite a rich soil & it should have another food for these plants through there life to be fair! But I didn't really use any nutes last grow either, I used a couple of week doseages of biobloom, bio grow, and top max before but that was it, I will just see how they go to be honest if there looking healthy and growing nice I won't bother as like I said good soil shouldn't need, & don't want to over feed! There definitely fine for now! But if they start to look hungry at any point or anything I will definitely feed them the same as last time

my autos in coco have been nuted much like my photo girls only real difference is that I mixed 50/50 gro/flower nutes during all of preflower stage all of 2 weeks & then full flower nutes & when the buds started stacking , I started the bulkers & yeild boosters much like my photo girls . My 4 Trans Siberian & 3 Amnisia haze have both took off one TS is 7' atm
they have been in full light from the crack of the seed ,no nutes 1st week 20% start up nutes & ramped up every 3 days till preflowers then the 50/50%
I run FloraNova drain to waste expert schedule mix is coco / pumice / charcoal

Back
Top Bottom