Autoflowers Topped & LST Training - Pineapple Kush & Express, Cheese, GSC

Dmanlee

Will upload photos tomorrow already about a week in but just figured out all the stuff on site and feel like it would be fun to share .
Grow I just finished 3 Girl Scout autoflowers with a total yield of 175 grams for all 3 and that was my very first grow..

Current grow strains that I am doing journal on all Autoflowers
2 Pineapple Kush
1 Pineapple Express
1 cheese
1 Girl Scout cookies

Tent 6x6

Lighting 2 optic 4 leds which is equivalent to 1200 watts hps each contain 4 50 watt cobs and 64 5w diodes

Reg fan for air intake
1 fan for air movement
1 rocking humidifier
1 heater,ac,dehumidifier unit
1 6 inch carbon filter with built in fan no exhaust set
No exhaust in tent other then peeling back a couple screen spots on tent due to leds I don't really need big exhaust set up

5 gallon fabric pots

Using 100% all organic custom made soil which i will post ingredients too soon enough to see if anyone thinks I should tweek it .. I do organic simple due to cost efficiency until such time I have done enough research to make my own nutes..

I have yet to have issues last grow or this grow but I am well prepared to take on any and all mites and fungus with me Castile,neem oil, potassium bicarbonate spray mix....

I use de chlorinated tap water with reading of 250ppm and PhD down to 6.3-6.6 with ph down which I will soon stop using to start trying out my homemade stuff ..

I used distilled for a bit but it seemed to have a negative effect on my microbial life in soil but all I know is my plants in last grow perked right up when I switched to tap water...

I will be topping my autoflowers for this grow to see how they make out just simply because I believe if done right it will without a doubt provide better yield...I also use LST in my grows simple pin and pipe cleaners..

If I have missed any info let me know will post pics tomorrow and update grow 1-2 times a week..

With next post with photos I will talk about the oooops moment i had way to early in my grow lol...

re: My Second Autoflower Grow - Pineapple Kush, GSC, Cheese & Pineapple Express

Again will upload photos tomorrow night..

Started grow with a 24hr soak in water followed by 12hrs in wet paper towel in ziploc bag all of which was store in dark area about 20c

Then planted in pro mix seedling soil in coco seed starter pods which I cute on sides and bottom to allow for easier rooting when I drop into 5 gallon fabric planters..

I kept seeds in propegator with seedling mat using container of water with bubbler and 2 air stones to keep humidity high in Propegator basically cuz I already had in at home because I used to keep my minnows alive in the summer time .. I also had my last plant finishing off so outside propegator humidity was kept low to finish flowering last plant from last grow..

Tomorrow pics and recipes for all my home made stuff will be put up..

Peace and happy growing happy smoking to all ..#nuglife lol

re: My Second Autoflower Grow - Pineapple Kush, GSC, Cheese & Pineapple Express

Ok let’s start here you will see my
plastic boil and stand $3.50 each set at the dollar store
AC/heating/dehumidifier unit $300 on eBay
Fans 2 for $15 home hardware
6x6 tent $320 on ebay
Humidifier $189 Canadian tire
Fabric grow bags $15 for 5 on eBay
2x Optic 4 led $1500 total ledgrowlightdepo
Pic of the specs of lights..

The second fan is placed on top of tent blowing air in not in pics
More pics to come and of plants etc then after today I will only be uploading 2-4 a week

B770F036-C8EE-40FE-848E-9EDA8B347B99.jpeg
8064BB27-0B4B-4A5D-8F0C-F8359D0EC691.jpeg
4BED19D4-DCCA-40FF-B417-BFE216600652.jpeg
9CBF1694-AF83-47F5-94E2-E4B8042BCA8E.jpeg
AA0FB0E7-685A-47E7-B368-EAB39CC3FC31.jpeg
66A4F095-208A-439D-9505-3179EA409BEF.png

re: Autoflowers Topped & LST Training - Pineapple Kush & Express, Cheese, GSC

Ok sorry for this next one but I have to cuz u can see it in picture above.The almost time to harvest Girl Scout my 4th and final of last grow which between first 3 I yielded 6 1/4 ounces but this last one is just wow pics do no justice but the yield is gonna be atleast 2.5 ounces dry their are dense dense mugs all over will be harvested very shortly.. after this I will start with new grow .. I’m just pumped so had to share this..

76CE2B76-39D5-467D-BD45-C1F95DAAC6A4.jpeg
AFD15546-4F64-4609-AEED-B9E99B6B513A.jpeg
E40536DF-91EC-4E3A-9CAF-4397E561986E.jpeg
16C4C9DF-A711-4E12-9B45-3010F560CFA4.jpeg

Off to a good start :thumb:

Curious to hear what's in your soil mix.

Easy homemade teas can be made by nettles and pomfrey, just fill a bucket with either plant and top with water, let it sit outta smelling range for a month, use nettles for veg and pomfrey for flowering, or combine them as needed. ;)

You could also use clover as a cover crop, they pull N from the air and makes available in the soil.

From top to bottom
Cheese auto,Girl Scout cookies auto,2x Pineapple Kush and the Pineapple Express..

Now the drama of the beginning
I over watered one of the Pineapple Kush due to my wife scaring the crap out of me while watering lol it’s poked through soil and literally stay like that not even opening up or looking up at the light for 7 days not a single sign of any growth. The Pineapple Express is actually 4 days behind all plants..

Not the second heart wrenching dramatic moment was my Pineapple Express I left in propegator for 1 night too long and she pushed against top and snapped at bottom stock it’s broke about 3/4 way right through the stemmso I quickly moved to 5 gallon and and thankfully within 2 days it was back to growing strong ..

Such a stressful beginning for me ..

Next to come my soil recipe and topping of my cheese auto

My organic soil mix

First I used organic herb and vegetable pro mix from home hardware 4 bags 28L
Organic worm casting from home hardware 1 bag 25lb

Then I Mixed with my premixed organics
1lbs fish bone
1lb granular bone meal
2lbs bat quano
1lb blood meal
1lb feather meal
1.5lb colloidal rock phosphate
Just under 1/2 cup of Epson salt
1/4 cup of sweet lime
1/4 cup azomite
1/4 cup kelp powder
1/4 cup of mycorrhizal fungi
1tbsp powedered humid acid

There u have my custom recipe ..I did not exactly make it just found many organics then search what was readily available for half decent price and tweeked everything a little and it is rocking ..

No nutes for this guy .. This is my personal and I feel like organic was for me .. smoke organic grown weed then eat 2 lbs of bacon and a bag of candy lmao.. it’s like ordering 3 bacon cheeseburgers and a diet pop right? Lol ... I guess I care more about what I smoke then what I eat hahaha

Thanks for suggestions I’ve been slowly looking into teas..

I’m trying to take things one grow then try something new next grow so I have solid comparison so maybe for my next grow I will figure out some teas and try sugars like molasses..

For this grow my addition is going to be simply topping plantsbalong with lsting

My first topped autoflower Cheese I used a bend and break method rather then cut method to simply have less stress as it is an Autoflower and I can’t control her cycles.

24331569-544C-4208-9069-024BA7A01F7C.jpeg
28B18541-3F61-4581-B991-72FA27B1AB87.jpeg

My homemade gummies and recipe

-Decarb bud 295f for 7 min
-I extract with alcohol in my levo machine every 1/4 of weed gets 2hr cook at 150c and I do that 4 times ending with 1 ounce of weed cook total 8 hrs very excessive but it works and evaporates about half the alcohol off for me in the process..
-strain and cook down in pot low heat
-Add in gummie recipe bring to boil and put in molds cool down in fridge 2-3 hr..24hrs + better texture

Gummy recipe

2 packs of jello
4 packs of gelatin
2 packs of koolaid
3/4 cup of cold water
Clear corn syrup (optional) and I don’t know amount I just wing it)

-Add cold water to pot and add in all gelatin and koolaid and jello let sit for 10 min
-now bring to a boil and add in corn syrup when liquid is warm it just simply mixes better that’s all
-Turn heat off as soon as boil Add to prepared extracted thc and pour in molds or us mini candy baster
-(For best results and no waste if you get white foam in candy mix scrape off and discard before add to thc extraction ..

Happy growing and happy journeys ...

BCE339B5-4D32-45BC-8CA1-F8B9856D1714.jpeg

Girl Scout cookies autoflower topped
That’s all the updates for today should be topping express in about 3-4 days and the other Pineapple Kush too..

4A870206-8FC0-4C36-BF4B-63F5C0946EE1.jpeg
982FFBF2-D205-4980-A8E0-F2C481DCC68A.jpeg

Pineapple Kush Autoflower topped

EB5E4DBA-D12B-4BF9-99B1-19866CDE80BD.jpeg
3AEADDF7-8E7A-43E8-83FA-EA09F82A2DF0.jpeg

All plants are between 12-17 days from germination..sorry about dates guys I decided to start journal after the beginning ..
Later today will be uploading some photos of some decarbing as I prep for gummies and making Phoenix tears..Also will be pressing some Rosin to add to my joint tonight so upload some pics of that too..

This might be my grow but please guys share away recipes or just what u did or question what I’m doing ..

Cheers guy

Here it s ground up and decarbed 2 ounces
Set up to extract with levo machine at 150f for 2 hrs

These are all for a family member who uses for medicinal purposes on disability can't afford online.

1 ounce will go into gummie worms
1 ounce will fill a couple 1ml syringes of Phoenix tears.

Happy growing everyone

50D916C3-CFDC-45A5-8475-A473939243B9.jpeg
6449FB76-1B4A-4975-B20B-3B138B0FF135.jpeg
55423417-E3E3-44D0-9F01-E6B1ABBD4A0A.jpeg
F487A046-BDD0-47FD-8D38-2721B940FFC9.jpeg
87C89387-632D-4C7C-BEE4-9AB9AC8AAF70.jpeg

Just pulled up a seat. Looking forward to grow those girls out. How many days are they? I'm currently growing my first Autos and really pleased with how they are growing.

In my first grow I grew a GSC and was really happy with the product.

Happy to have u on board will check out your grows shortly..
I was very please with my Girl Scout cookies turned out to be very good smoke and a lot better yields then I expected..

Will be by in a bit .. I am very excited to see how all my autos like the topping on this grow..
Cheers

Your welcome any time. Feel free to jump in and point me in the right direction if you see me doing anything stupid. I'm doing a lot of experimentation on this run and have some pretty intense LST going on. I also have a couple mutants that I'm still working with.

Well first pic last Pineapple Kush to be topped and Pineapple Express .. All 5 have been officially topped...I am lsting all 5 but I am going to be shaping the Girl Scout cookie which is why it is already getting lst .. Another 3-5 days and I will start on the nice tall cheese auto..

A10F7226-401C-4E50-A963-A2490E428AA8.jpeg
BF705269-CDA2-44FB-B1F6-6F446BDD95F7.jpeg
3A1A7883-241F-43C7-B1D8-2F200F578F82.jpeg
A17237B7-596D-46D7-9D80-D3D8F0EAD7B5.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom