Autoflowers

I like photos aswell they may take longer but like U said U can do alot to them ,I thought I would give autos ago to see wat there like and it's my first time doing them ,do think U should top autos or not I topped my one but I'm thinking that I shouldn't of done it ,what do U think

I like photos aswell they may take longer but like U said U can do alot to them ,I thought I would give autos ago to see wat there like and it's my first time doing them ,do think U should top autos or not I topped my one but I'm thinking that I shouldn't of done it ,what do U think
I'm working on my first autos.. Making it fun with different mediums and 2 different size pots. I'm just going to pull back branches around main stem, some very light LST. I think unless you really know the strain less is better. No time to recover.

The 2 in back are Coco 5 and 3 gallon pots|The two in the front are in FFOF 5 and 3 gallon pots
C9AFE766-FD25-44F1-86CB-BA49C96BC207.JPG

It's too late... Like I said above. I don't think its a good idea to top or anything to autos unless you know the strain well and know it is beneficial for yield. I think less is better with autos. Top the hell out of those Photos, bend them brake them it doesn't matter because they will recover before flip.

Oh yeah we all remember smokin first skunk after smokin very poor quality shit for years,,my life changed that weekend and thats wot made an mates thought a great idea to grow cannabis outside in Scotland,,we did get a smoke out of it but at the age of 17 or 18 didn't have much time to look after ,eventually my mum a trained florist took on the project

Yes top your auto's at the 5th or 6th node then LST with pipe cleaners. Don't go all gonzo with the LST. Tie the limbs level to the dirt when you top, then re-tie them when the plant is bigger.

Feed 1/3 nutes as soon as they go in the dirt. Run superthrive at 4 drops a gallon. Mega Crop is the bomb for Autoflowers. Keep cal/mag handy and run 3ml/gal when in flower with the lights close enough to hit 50k Lux at the top of your buds. Regular PH routine 6.3 to 6.5ph.

Oh yea, I run 7 gallon pots and trying a 10 gallon vs 7 gallon next run. Right now I got 2 Maui wowie and a zkittlez at 2 weeks old. Last run was Amnesia, Blueberry and White Widow.

Home test kit put them at 18-21% Thc.

This one gave 16 ounces.

20210108_124957.jpg

This one was 14 zips colas as long as your forearm.

IMG_20200825_150112.jpg

This is a White Widow auto i ran 50 days of 24 hours light for 50 days then flipped to 12/12 just to show the bro science of an auto having a limited lifespan is horse hockey. It's on track for 14 or more zips. It's still a few weeks from harvest. The wooden dowels are 3 feet long with 26 inches above the dirt.

20210211_180404.jpg

HFS.. @Apoc has powers of the druids or wizards or plutonium idk what to offer advice wise except keep your temps and RH steady and yes they will go crazy under more light. Autos are not photos and will flower regardless of the "flip" photos require to maintain flowering growth but Apoc's results are hard to argue against I tell ya wut.

HFS.. @Apoc has powers of the druids or wizards or plutonium idk what to offer advice wise except keep your temps and RH steady and yes they will go crazy under more light. Autos are not photos and will flower regardless of the "flip" photos require to maintain flowering growth but Apoc's results are hard to argue against I tell ya wut.
As far as the flip goes, I've ran 4 different type plants at 50 days of 24 hour lights and none flowered or pre-flowered. Dropping them to 18-6 didn't trigger flowering but 12-12 did. Then you can move to 18-6 or 19-5 and finish normally.

Under normal circumstances auto's will flower without flipping the light schedule but can be delayed by plucking leaves or extreme light regiments.

In any of the three cases the auto will finnish normally but extreme light and plucking leaves will make the plant take longer to finish.

I stumbled on the 50 day light thing by accident with a timer that was faulty.

Next round I go from 7 gal pot to 10 gallon and test 7gal against 10gal.

You can still get huge plants by just upping pot size but 16zips and up you gotta fool the plants genes.

As far as the flip goes, I've ran 4 different type plants at 50 days of 24 hour lights and none flowered or pre-flowered. Dropping them to 18-6 didn't trigger flowering but 12-12 did. Then you can move to 18-6 or 19-5 and finish normally.

Under normal circumstances auto's will flower without flipping the light schedule but can be delayed by plucking leaves or extreme light regiments.

In any of the three cases the auto will finnish normally but extreme light and plucking leaves will make the plant take longer to finish.

I stumbled on the 50 day light thing by accident with a timer that was faulty.

Next round I go from 7 gal pot to 10 gallon and test 7gal against 10gal.

You can still get huge plants by just upping pot size but 16zips and up you gotta fool the plants genes.
I'm still trying to rap my head around this. If you run autos 24 lights on they won't flip until you change light schedule? No body can argue the monsters you grew.. I'm running some autos for the first time and want to understand WTF!!! I've heard lots of people run 24 on for autos but have never heard of this happening.

I am trying out autos for the first time as well. I currently have Cheese and Candy. Both have been topped and stripped below. Cheese is about 6 weeks and thriving with vigorous budding, with only light l.s.t. after the beheading. Candy is same, except at 5 weeks. I would not hesitate to do it again.

It's too late... Like I said above. I don't think its a good idea to top or anything to autos unless you know the strain well and know it is beneficial for yield. I think less is better with autos. Top the hell out of those Photos, bend them brake them it doesn't matter because they will recover before flip.
This super auto called super stinky, by short stuff, needs lots of training and topping. unless you want to grow trees Don't let the name short stuff fool you
plant in spring, flowers midsummer, finishes by September
if you like skunk you will like this one, lemon haze and skunk

I'm still trying to rap my head around this. If you run autos 24 lights on they won't flip until you change light schedule? No body can argue the monsters you grew.. I'm running some autos for the first time and want to understand WTF!!! I've heard lots of people run 24 on for autos but have never heard of this happening.
Happened with an Amnesia auto and a white Widow auto this grow. Harvesting the Amnesia now, 2 tokes got me a 4 hour buzz lol.

The White Widow is still full of white hairs but going red now. Both planted at the same time but the White Widow I went from 24 hours to a 12/12 flip and treating it like a photo. I just upped it to 14 light 10 dark so we'll see.

Both are so bud heavy I have to tie them up to keep from bending over.

I have two Maui Wowie running now and one will get the 24 hour treatment. I'll try and document it and do a diary.

Back
Top Bottom