Autohaze Autoflower

harley04

Ok, so my first grow (girl scout cookie) went ehhh, ok. I got a little over half an ounce out of it. Now, my second grow I did a autohaze autoflower. I have it in a grow tent with a 300 watt mars light, consistent 18/6. I am using Biobizz soil and Biobizz nutrients. I followed the directions, and fed her every other watering and she grew.. Now, Im over 60 days and the buds look amazing but all the leaves are either turning yellow or dying. It actually looks like it could be harvested but it is so early. Just needling a little advice. Thanks!!!

Pics my friend so we can try and help
420-magazine-mobile717035420.jpg

Here is what the top looks like. All I could get my friend to send me.

I'd say you're plant has a PH issue that has been left a bit long. You'd need a picture without lights in, just flash. Also preferably one of the entire plant so we can see if it's just the top leaves or if it's all of the leaves.

What is the pH of your water going in, and what is the pH of your runoff?

I will see if he can send me one. I have been using nothing but distilled water. Even leave it sitting open for 24 hours before using it.

If that's the case, pH of distilled water is usually 7. When you open it and air hits the distilled water it lowers the pH by a few points so that should get you right into the Zone where you should be for perfect mineral uptake. N burn? Definitely need a better picture.

Back
Top Bottom