Autoladies: #1 SweetSeeds Big Devil Auto x3 (first ever grow)

Youre doing just fine neen! Keep it up! Hell ive already killed two in the learning process lol
But im not giving up tho! When all else fails...buy more seeds and keep trying :)

Thank you Thecanuck, been quite lucky, made 'em real poorly but *touches wood* that's the only thing I do!

Welcome Light Addict, it's good to have you along for the journey =).

Little update, I'll do a proper one with piccys later today or tomorrow you know how life is... My little lady that I refer to as 'Big Mama' was harvested very late saturday night, I've hung her at the top of my tent (piccys later will show what I mean) and she's dried nicely so far, maybe a day or so longer and I'll be able to strap up a fat one to try her out, excited really doesn't cover it :). I reckon dry weight will be just over an oz, not much but this is my tester grow and I never expected to get much anyways but next time hopefully now that I've learned a lot more, I'll more than double it, well that's the plan anyways.

Until later m'friends, take it easy =)

Little update, I'll do a proper one with piccys later today or tomorrow you know how life is... My little lady that I refer to as 'Big Mama' was harvested very late saturday night, I've hung her at the top of my tent (piccys later will show what I mean) and she's dried nicely so far, maybe a day or so longer and I'll be able to strap up a fat one to try her out, excited really doesn't cover it :). I reckon dry weight will be just over an oz, not much but this is my tester grow and I never expected to get much anyways but next time hopefully now that I've learned a lot more, I'll more than double it, well that's the plan anyways.

Until later m'friends, take it easy =)
Hey congrats on the harvest- an ounce is wonderful!:goodjob:

There's nothing like smoking what you have grown yourself! You're going to love it.;)

Hey everyone, I know I promised piccys and a proper update but I'm sorry to say I wont be doing anything like that now...

Due to a series of unforeseeable events I had to take all of my equipment down yesterday and say bye to my ladies.
I'd just like to thank you all so much for your help and support. I wish you all the best for you and your little ladies.

On that note, anyone know how I can remove my account and everything along with it? As I feel it would be best considering my situation.....

Back
Top Bottom