Automatic Lemon Skunk need your suggestion

quantuman

hii , i am in the 19 day in 12/12 i grow 3 plant in WaterFarm sistem.
i grow: super silver haze, ARJAN'S STRAWBERRY HAZE ,Lemon Skunk.
just the lemon skunk stop from growing she is 18 cm tall and the ather mor.
i read thet the Lemon Skunk is a Automatic Lemon Skunk and is height will be 15-20 cm tall.
Harvest Date: 10 weeks from seed
but they dont write on 18/6 or 12/12.
i give them for the first 4 weeks 24/0 cool light and now 12/12 400w hps.
what you suggestion me?
if is like this so this lemon skunk will finsh the grow faster then the ather and i need to give her "ripen" for the 10 last days for faster flowring and the flushing in the and.
but i will need to do this aolso to the 2 plant is it ok? and after the flush i cut just the lemon skunk and continue with the fertilizer from this point?

:thanks::thanks:

The problem is that you need to flush for at least a week or so and your other plants are going to need nutrients during that time.

That's why it's generally better to just have one plant per container (hydro or otherwise).

If you're going to grow different strains, you *really* need to have them in their own containers because nute requirements might be different, and as you found out, light-cycle requirements may be different.

In soil, you *might* get away with flushing for one week and not having your other plants affected too badly, although I'm sure it would reduce their yield, but in hydro, I don't think you're going to be able to flush that auto for very long without your other plants suffering or dying.

If I'm way off on this, I hope someone with more experience can chime in.

regards,

SS

quantuman..
I dont grow auto flowering plants. but im sure your seed co has that info. But I believe they are 18/6 plants. not sure what your asking about flushing

i order 5package mix seeds from greenhouse. they didnt write thet the lemon skunk is an auto. i notice on the development of the gorw thet she flower early . so i read an i see thet is an auto plant.
i grow 3 plant togter in the sistem. they get 12/12 light 400w hps.
what i ask is the lemon skunk supposed to finsh the grow before the 2 ather plant.
so i need to give her ripen before the ather plant (in the 10 last days for fastr flowr)and do the flush for a week .
and all this with the 2 mor plant in the sistem.
so for the lemon skunk it will be good, but what with the 2 ather palnt is it ok to continue with the process tthet before the flush and the ripan?
what i think thet it should be ok because of somtimes when plant seek or samting not ok we do the flush.
what you think?
anyway the grow well and looks fine i up new pic soon

thets what is written in the co - Flowering indoor: Ready in 8 weeks, but an extra week will increase dramatically terpens content in the resin, resulting in a much richer flavor. Production up to 600 grams per square meter.
Flowering outdoor: Ready beginning October, good resistance to botrytis. Production up to 800 grams per plant.
but its look like she finsh to grow on the high like the 2 athe plant and they dont writ on the 18/6.
???

Im familiar with GHS Lemon Skunk but I dont think it is avilable in autofower. I suspec this is no autoflower plant giving 600 gr/mtr. waiting an extra week is common GHS info... we all check for maturity using a pocket microscope.
If im wrong IM sorry.

Back
Top Bottom