AutoMazar Grow - Brown Spotting/Rust - Please Help!

Medicalissue

:420:

This is Automazar #1 in week 4 of flower. It has Brown spots or rust. Please Help !!

20150929_130327.jpg
20150929_130636.jpg

This is Automazar #2 and its week2 of Flower and it also has some issues. Brown spots.
20150929_125842.jpg
20150929_125659.jpg

:thanks:

It looks very much like a cal/mag deficiency. Most likely causes are pH severely out of whack or potassium overload.

What is your grow medium and have you been giving them anything other than water?

yea ive been following the feeding chart from roots oraganics line. Buddha grow/ buddha bloom/ and i just started with the Hp2 flower booster.

10ML of each mixed into a gallon of RO water once a week.

btw how come my pictures are sideways?lol

I would suggest checking your pH, it may be too high for your plants.

If you are using a cell phone for taking pictures, that could be why your pictures load sideways. Others have mentioned this. I upload all my pictures to my laptop, rotate them to proper orientation and then upload to the forum.

Sounds like you're getting good advice M. Adding a bit of cal mag at 3-5ml per gallon may well fix the issue and won't do any harm, though keep in mind that cal mag is a nutrient and should be factored in to the total amount of nutrients you put in.
Proper Ph range is essential- though if you're growing in soil it's a bit more forgiving as it buffers against ph swings. Keeping my ph under control has been issue number one for me, forever. It's caused me no end of trouble.

Back
Top Bottom