Autopot/Airdome - Great White Shark/White Rhino

Thanks for the advice chaps... ph fluctuation is under control and the nute burn seems to have stopped, the girls are bulking out nicely :thumb:

24154.jpg

25150.jpg

not much to update except the girls are doing very well, the air domes seem to be having an effect... plants are much bushier and stronger than last time (or maybe its the lights?)

26148.jpg

27145.jpg

28140.jpg

damn. i think they want some food, but not heavy. she could just be giving up on that leaf and food won't change that one in particular that much. how is the color of the newer growth looking?

damn. i think they want some food but not heavy, or she could just be giving up on that leaf and food won't change that one much. how is shade of other growth?

most of the leaves are nice and green... just a few dotted around that have the marks, i`ve added some nutes to see if thats the problem

your leaf damage appears to from either a nutrient lockout and/or a pH lockout. what is the pH of the reservoir that the plants sit in? you want pH 5.8 for hydroponic and soiless (peat moss and coco coir) and pH 6.5 for soil.

here is a nutrient availability chart

pH_chart7.jpg

here is a cannabis leaf deficiency chart

cannabis_leaf-deficiencies31.jpg

here is the Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver and the Plant Abuse Chart

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

Plant Abuse Chart

Cheers KJC... looks like several of the deficiencies so I'm guessing a ph problem, I have been adding some ph down to the water but last time I checked the res it was back up to 7... maybe my meter is faulty? I'll give it a few more days and see

adding ph down directly into res is a nono
Happy Freeweed day Jimbo :thumb:

I have been adding ph down to bottles of water then pouring into the res... I remember reading about not adding it straight in, cheers anyway :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom