Autopots Coco Wedding Cake - Masive Crops 2020

Massivecrops

420 Member
Hey fellow growers and cannabis connoisseurs, its time to start a new grow! This will be an updated journal for a topped and trained 8 plant grow to create a huge yielding, beautiful cola filled garden. Hope to see you join along and enjoy the ride to the finish!

GROW INFORMATION

Strain: Wedding Cake (Indica dominate) from seeds
Environment: 5x5 Mars Hydro tent indoors
Lighting: 2x SP250 1X SP3000 (750 watts from wall)
Medium: 8x autopots using coco
Nutrients: General Hydroponics 3 part (micro, grow, bloom) + floralicious plus, Armor Si, calmag, koolbloom, orca
Equipment: 2x filtered fans (intake/outtake), 2x small interior fans, heater, humidifier

I will do Rh, temps, lighting distance with each update as they'll be constantly changing. Input and feedback always welcomed! :)

Attachments

• 20200921_162724.jpg
    20200921_162724.jpg
    538.2 KB · Views: 130
  • 20200923_184107.jpg
    20200923_184107.jpg
    800.3 KB · Views: 117
  • 20200930_154828.jpg
    20200930_154828.jpg
    937.3 KB · Views: 131
  • 20190925_195917.jpg
    20190925_195917.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 116
Hey fellow growers and cannabis connoisseurs, its time to start a new grow! This will be an updated journal for a topped and trained 8 plant grow to create a huge yielding, beautiful cola filled garden. Hope to see you join along and enjoy the ride to the finish!

GROW INFORMATION

Strain: Wedding Cake (Indica dominate) from seeds
Environment: 5x5 Mars Hydro tent indoors
Lighting: 2x SP250 1X SP3000 (750 watts from wall)
Medium: 8x autopots using coco
Nutrients: General Hydroponics 3 part (micro, grow, bloom) + floralicious plus, Armor Si, calmag, koolbloom, orca
Equipment: 2x filtered fans (intake/outtake), 2x small interior fans, heater, humidifier

I will do Rh, temps, lighting distance with each update as they'll be constantly changing. Input and feedback always welcomed! :)
Welcome aboard the fun train Massive. I too use the the new 3000 and sp250. Great combo and the new light is a brilliant addition/update. Will sub infor the ride along too. wedding cake is a nice strain. pop over to my grow anytime ( Have video journal in links below message for easier viewing.lol) do love the mars lights. Great start.

Hey everyone, thanks for joining along! :passitleft:

I'll join along on your grow rides as well as I can never get enough of seeing the girls grow into magnificat colas ... So satisfying.

Quick update: Ran into the first issue already. Gotta love early problems, makes for a fun challenge. Lol Usually by now (day 7) my girls have nice development and surface area for light absorption and take off really quickly. But, thanks to my inkbird humidity controller being accidently disconnected, the girls didn't get a dry period. I took care of it so over the next few days they should be back on track and ready to be transplanted into the autopots.

Oh, and the runt? (I think I failed to mention the runt seed) she's coming along... I'm determined to get her to to flower... we'll see...

Attachments

• 20201002_223400.jpg
    20201002_223400.jpg
    583.6 KB · Views: 125
Welcome aboard the fun train Massive. I too use the the new 3000 and sp250. Great combo and the new light is a brilliant addition/update. Will sub infor the ride along too. wedding cake is a nice strain. pop over to my grow anytime ( Have video journal in links below message for easier viewing.lol) do love the mars lights. Great start.

I'm pretty happy with the Mars SP series lights. I use both led and hps for grows but I'm starting to think ill fully switch to leds going forward.

Here's a grow I chopped last week using just SP series lights. 4 plants. (I should taken the pictures before unhooking the colas... they were so nice and tidy.)

Attachments

• 20200912_181113.jpg
    20200912_181113.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 122
  • 20200912_020929.jpg
    20200912_020929.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 126
I'm pretty happy with the Mars SP series lights. I use both led and hps for grows but I'm starting to think ill fully switch to leds going forward.

Here's a grow I chopped last week using just SP series lights. 4 plants. (I should taken the pictures before unhooking the colas... they were so nice and tidy.)
for me the conversion was an easy one. summer hit with big temps and hated the constant heat battles. Buds def tighter now all led for sure.

for me the conversion was an easy one. summer hit with big temps and hated the constant heat battles. Buds def tighter now all led for sure.

That's exactly where I was at. Constant exhaust and intake fans blowing in and out trying to regulate the heat, humidifier working overtime trying to keep RH under control... I dialed it in but I felt more like a mad scientist than a weed grower lol

That's exactly where I was at. Constant exhaust and intake fans blowing in and out trying to regulate the heat, humidifier working overtime trying to keep RH under control... I dialed it in but I felt more like a mad scientist than a weed grower lol
I hear that buddy. ice boxes , pop bottles of frozen water , fan combos. waybtoo much stress. i ran cool tubes and lost so much in par from the glass too. never regretted change once since. got my best crop ever on autos for less than half the leccy use in the same space I have always used. I have a tester strain from fast buds running now that is a fast flower photoperiod of undisclosed parentage yet ( still not telling me what it is till release !. lol ) but I am now convinced it has wedding cake genetics for sure. check the pic from yesterday below. trich monster already at day 26 and looks very very like the WC I did last crop. I am hoping it is now. keep up the great work
20201003_151900.jpg
20201003_151351.jpg

I hear that buddy. ice boxes , pop bottles of frozen water , fan combos. waybtoo much stress. i ran cool tubes and lost so much in par from the glass too. never regretted change once since. got my best crop ever on autos for less than half the leccy use in the same space I have always used. I have a tester strain from fast buds running now that is a fast flower photoperiod of undisclosed parentage yet ( still not telling me what it is till release !. lol ) but I am now convinced it has wedding cake genetics for sure. check the pic from yesterday below. trich monster already at day 26 and looks very very like the WC I did last crop. I am hoping it is now. keep up the great work
20201003_151900.jpg
20201003_151351.jpg

Haha, you too eh with all the 'solutions'... Glad I'm not the only one.

The sea urchin had my dying! Definitely a solid impression! Nice looking girl, excited to see her late flowering.

Haha, you too eh with all the 'solutions'... Glad I'm not the only one.

The sea urchin had my dying! Definitely a solid impression! Nice looking girl, excited to see her late flowering.
me too.mate. does remind me of the wedding cake and I am convinced that Fastbuds are on that one now with autos too. They did tell me it is a popular strain and could be from their "original" line up. curios now.

Photoperiodic or autoflowering? And which breeder?
The FFT10 ( Fastbuds Fast Flowering tester #10). They are trying a ruderalis mix that doesn't auto flower but dies finish the flowering cycle 2 weeks early in the strains they are developing as fast flower. There are 11 different new versions of original classics from their Autoflower line up. Seems they want to move into photoperiod too now. I have run about 8 testers and loved them all but they would only provide basic info on characteristics and flowering cycle , hybrid ect... Until theyvrelease the names its guesswork but this fft#10 looks very similar to wedding cake so could well be their version in fast flowering photoperiod. ?.

Do we have a third answer, lol? Preferably from the person I asked, the OP who is growing the seeds?

It was me who replied, but I apparently I was signed in on my brother's account. Not confusing at all lol at first I had no clue what you were talking about haha Sorry for the mixup.

They are photos from garden of green.

I would put it in the first post but 420 mag give you like 6 seconds to edit anything with no delete option, which seems silly to me.

Ah. Shared computer, lol? I asked because I thought I had some kind of "Wedding Cake" strain or cross, but it turned out that I didn't. Not sure why I thought that. Exhaustion, probably. Hope your grow turns out well, and that you'll post a strain review in the appropriate section of the forum after you get to sample it.

I would put it in the first post but 420 mag give you like 6 seconds to edit anything with no delete option, which seems silly to me.

It's supposed to be seven hours ("420 minutes" ;) ).

You could contact a staff member and ask them to make the edit, which should take well under a minute to do. On the other hand, there are only so many minutes in the day, lol, and most of them are likely to be volunteers. So... use your own judgment, I guess.

It was me who replied, but I apparently I was signed in on my brother's account. Not confusing at all lol at first I had no clue what you were talking about haha Sorry for the mixup.

They are photos from garden of green.

You should have more time to edit then that. And you can delete it by deleting old post with a new one you cannot just leave it blank after I think anyways.

Back
Top Bottom