Autopots

SallyCinnamon

Hi,as its quite difficult for me to water regulaly has anyone got any advice/feedback from autopots.Im only growing 2 plants but the 2 pot autopot system sits in a tray with the top of the 8.5 litre pots only 7cm apart.Going on my last 2 plants i need more room than that (im not confident with pruning yet).Is there a system that allows me to place 2 different pots a bit further apart.Also is it a myth ive been told or is it important so that the leaves dont touch.I m growing in coco.

Cheers for the bump.Ive decided on the autopot system i want,just a few questions if anyone can help.
1)Will ph & nutrient stay the same in a 47l tank.
2)Starting from a clone will i have to water water by hand before for a while before i can use the aqua valve system.
3)I had a fairly decent crop last time planted in just coco but reading about a bit a lot of people are saying adding about 30% of perlite is better.
4)Am i ok with the same feed as i used last time (canna veg A&B & CANNA FLORES A&B).Thanks.

I've tried organic and most hydro systems! I wouldn't grow without autopots anymore just check the reservoir and top up

Lol

Yer just digging up all kinds of old threads

You go boyyyyyy

I'm looking at using them for all of my pots, is there any problems that I should be wary of?

I know that the roots can clog up the valve but there is filters now I think you can fit to prevent it.

I'm using autopots now and I really like them, only issue I ran into was 1 of the floats sticking open and pissing out water. I was using advanced nutes at that time and it gave me alot of build up. Other then that i give them a thumbs up. :thumb:

I use auto pots 4x15l system. I like it, after the first few weeks of watering from the top you should be down into the base and be able to hook up your resevoir

I had roots pop through on 1 plant on my first grow but was in flowering and they didnt make it to the valve. I'm about to give it a thorough cleaning and plant my next seedlings into they pots and water until it's ready to bottom feed.

Keep some line cleaner to the resevoir to help the water flow. For someone who can't get to the pots everyday it's the perfect system

Ah that's great a few people are using them, I plan to only use Cannes line which is not as heavy as Advaned Nutrients can be, in also thinking of maybe running the MegaCrop in there instead.

What medium ratio do you both use? I was told to line the pot out with 1-2" or clay pebbles then pure coco but I have seen others use coco/pebble/perlite mixes.

What cleaner do I use as I can't use anything with H202 peroxide as it's not allowed with Canna Boost.

Ah that's great a few people are using them, I plan to only use Cannes line which is not as heavy as Advaned Nutrients can be, in also thinking of maybe running the MegaCrop in there instead.

What medium ratio do you both use? I was told to line the pot out with 1-2" or clay pebbles then pure coco but I have seen others use coco/pebble/perlite mixes.

What cleaner do I use as I can't use anything with H202 peroxide as it's not allowed with Canna Boost.

I go 50/50 coco and perlite with 1.5inches pebbles in the bottom. You can look into z7 or hydroguard to keep your lines cleared. And I recommend getting a bubbler for your resevoir

Back
Top Bottom