AutoPsycho's Indoor Soil First Grow Strains Chronic Headband MIndbender-2013

it's is day 1 week 6, all is well, the chronic plants don't seem to be liking the lst as much as the headband and mind bender, but we still have 4 weeks left in flower , so they may come on and do better,
Picked up a 4x4x8 grow tent last night, came with 1000w light and ballast, I'll prolly get a fan and filter for it and set it up , if not that then I will use the light at our curent grow and sell/trad the tent , idk yet

image7075.jpg
image6743.jpg
image6742.jpg
image6740.jpg

Day 1 week 8.All is good, we will feed one more time, then start the flush, will flush for about 2 weeks, then chop, we are going to hold out for a bit more amber this time,
Last time we plane on 8 week flower cycle, but it realy took 9 weeks, this time we planes on the 9 weeks, :)

Will get some pix up tomorrow , thanx all

glad you're letting the buds mature this time around. you won't regret it.

Just touchin base, everything is good at the grow, day 1 week 9, planing on harvesting next weekend, got some nice buds, the plants are falling over, despite being tied up , the stems just don't seem to be able to hold the weight, :) , I'll post pix of the harvest and final weights when I have them,
We are in the home stretch now, looking forward to getting the next round out of veg and into flower, the cycle we have seems to be wrkin well,
I traded for a 4x4x8 grow tent with 1000w light, proly set it up soon and get it growin,

Well , I'm sorry I didn't get pix up, cam re was left at home:(,
We harvested 3.5 lb, of very nice bud,
The chronics did not do as well as they did last time, idk why,
Next round is in flower, hoping all goes well,
This is my last entry, pleas move to completed,
Thanx all for the support and help, I feel good about the future of our grow, could not have done it so well with out 420 mag.com, and the awesome users , thank you again 420, we love u

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.
Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.
Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom