AutoPsycho's Indoor Soil First Grow Strains Chronic Headband MIndbender-2013

Do it mate ... If there's alot of clear trichomes and they are still producing white pistils ... I'd definitely recommend another week of feeding atleast !

What does the flowering time period say on your seeds description ?

Most of my photo period plants have either been pretty much bang on there time description or sometimes 2-3 weeks later !

It depends on their genes really ... Whether it's sativa dominant or indica ... Am I right in saying indica takes a little a bit longer sometimes depending on strain? ... I'm talking like atleast 80% indica :)

Found more seeds today, I looked and looked for any hermi , but found nothing, the seeds seem to be in the bottom buds , not all buds on the bottom, but I did chop a branch and found 8 seeds, looked at the surrounding buds and couldn't find any , idk wtf , but I'm sure it's to late to do anything about it, just gona let it play out, and watch closer next time

image5755.jpg
image5754.jpg

Too bad you didn't find the source of the seeds. Although with the beautiful sea of buds you have in there, it must be like looking for a needle in a haystack.
I found 99% of my seeds on 2 branches on 2 plants that sat side by side- (one of the girls was the guilty pollen donor). Hopefully your affected areas remain small too.
Some of those seeds look pretty mature - whatever pollenated her did it a few weeks ago i'm guessing.
:peace:

Auto...there's a thread on here about "sexing seeds". Apparently if the seed bottom has a nice round "volcano" it's Fem....rough n raggy is male. :)

So the plan as it stands.... We started the flush yesterday, will continue to flush until we see amber, the harvest,
We had talked about feeding until amber, but the seeds kinda changed our minds, now we just want this first run done, so we can get the second run flipped to 12/12
We will watch the second run much closer for hermies , although we will have more than double the # of plants! and it may be even harder to spot , but , this run is so close to done , as we ate on day 2 of week 8 today, hoping to chop by the 10th of this month

We are very close in our schedules, I started flushing week 7 and here we are 2 days into week 8 with about 50% of the girls with some bright yellow fan leaves milky trichomes with a amber here n there, I may take down a couple at the end of the week. Looks good and grats on the seeds I suppose at least you know they will be good strains.

Back
Top Bottom