Autos and switching the light cycle lengths

Slimn2gr8eD

Would it stress out auto-flowers if I started them on a 20 on 4 off....
But then I had a few of my buddy’s plants and they were already in flower on 12/12.....I switched my light cycle to 12/12 to finish his plants for him...now that they are harvested, will it stress my autos out if I were to go back to the 20 on and 4 off? I’ve thought about it but idk much about autos .

I don't think they'll notice - I switched my lights to 12/12 from 18/6 for a couple
weeks to flower 2 other plants-those both turned out male,so I switched the lights back to 18/6
My LoRyder auto never noticed (if she did,she didn't tell me)

I don't think they'll notice - I switched my lights to 12/12 from 18/6 for a couple
weeks to flower 2 other plants-those both turned out male,so I switched the lights back to 18/6
My LoRyder auto never noticed (if she did,she didn't tell me)
Alright awesome, I’ve been wanting to but haven’t cause I haven’t been able to find much if any info about it and was hoping I could maybe get so good advice, info on here....cause the only thing I’ve noticed from it being on the 12/12 is how big she’s got...I think so if it from stretching too

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    795.1 KB · Views: 132
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    973.1 KB · Views: 136
No,I haven't,not yet,anyway. I've grown quite a few strains,but all bagseeds,no Bruce Banner in the mix.
I actually paid for seeds for the first time about a month ago-Northern Light,and Peyote Critical,which both sprouted 5 days ago...

Nah they'll be fine mate, can throw whatever light schedule you want at them. I've done the same thing quite a few times. Never bothered any of them. :)
I’ve begun to notice that, even though this is my first auto...she just swoll and swoll....she’s about done, I’ve been flushing for 4 days...today will be the 5th day flushing

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 130
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,016.5 KB · Views: 130
Back
Top Bottom