Autos in hempy - Gh flora series

Joebob69

Hi I am planning on trying a couple autos hempy style..I am using the gh flora series line... My question is, for hempys do I use the drain to waste formula or the recirculating formula gh recommends? And also running auto in hempy, what strength should I feed them at? 1/4 strength than what is recommended? Any info would be helpful! Thanks!

Re: Autos in hempy... Gh flora series

I'm not really sure on autos, but Hempy is a drain-to-waste type of hydro, so I'd use that schedule. I've been following the GH feeding schedule in the following sticky, with good results. I've tweaked a few things here and there to suit my particular strain, so you may need to do the same. It may be completely different for autos though!

Nutes - What To Use & How To Use Them - Tutorial

Re: Autos in hempy... Gh flora series

I'm not really sure on autos, but Hempy is a drain-to-waste type of hydro, so I'd use that schedule. I've been following the GH feeding schedule in the following sticky, with good results. I've tweaked a few things here and there to suit my particular strain, so you may need to do the same. It may be completely different for autos though!

Nutes - What To Use & How To Use Them - Tutorial

I've been using the recommended on the bottle in soil with ok results I think.... Do you know why the nute schedule in the sticky is so much different than the one on the bottle? Seems like the one in the sticky calls for quite a bit more nute?

Also have you been running that schedule full strength in hempy? Thanks!

I use the following schedule from the sticky:

PRODUCTS NEEDED:
GH Flora Grow=$10 (USD's)
GH Flora Bloom = $10 (choose hydro blend or soil growing blend!)
GH Flora Micro= $15

WEEKLY FEEDING SCHEDULE:
Week 1 (rooted clones or 3 leaf-sets on seedlings) : 2.5 ml EACH Grow, Micro & Bloom
Week 2: 5ml Grow + 2.5ml Micro + 2.5ml Bloom
Week 3: 10ml Grow + 5ml Micro + 3ml Bloom
Week 4 until 12/12 : 12ml Grow + 6ml Micro + 3ml Bloom
Week 1 of 12/12 : 6ml Grow + 6mil Micro+10ml Bloom
Week 2 of 12/12: 3ml Grow + 7ml Miccro + 12ml Bloom
Week 3: 3ml Grow + 8ml Micro + 14ml Bloom
Week 4: 3ml Grow + 8ml Micro + 16ml Bloom
Week 5: 2..5 Grow + 7ml Micro + 18ml Bloom
Week 6: NO GROW + 6ml Micro + 20ml Bloom USE UNTIL FLUSH!
Flush 10-14 days before harvesting

The reason it is so different is that the one provided from GH is intended to cover as many types of plants as possible. While it should work just fine, you may get a bit better results starting with a schedule that someone has already tweaked to work specifically with cannabis, like above. I mostly fed at the full strength of this schedule, with a few exceptions in flowering when I fed at 1/2 or 3/4 strength. You may have to tweak it a bit more to meet your needs though.

My current grow is finishing up, and I've gotten to the flushing stage. I vegged for 60 days and have flowered for about the same, and my total cost was about $9 in GH nutes. I also fed every watering, which could be reduced. I also had some nute burn, showing that I fed a little strong for my plant. So when you think about growing a plant for 4 months, $9 in nutes isn't too bad.

I use the following schedule from the sticky:

PRODUCTS NEEDED:
GH Flora Grow=$10 (USD's)
GH Flora Bloom = $10 (choose hydro blend or soil growing blend!)
GH Flora Micro= $15

WEEKLY FEEDING SCHEDULE:
Week 1 (rooted clones or 3 leaf-sets on seedlings) : 2.5 ml EACH Grow, Micro & Bloom
Week 2: 5ml Grow + 2.5ml Micro + 2.5ml Bloom
Week 3: 10ml Grow + 5ml Micro + 3ml Bloom
Week 4 until 12/12 : 12ml Grow + 6ml Micro + 3ml Bloom
Week 1 of 12/12 : 6ml Grow + 6mil Micro+10ml Bloom
Week 2 of 12/12: 3ml Grow + 7ml Miccro + 12ml Bloom
Week 3: 3ml Grow + 8ml Micro + 14ml Bloom
Week 4: 3ml Grow + 8ml Micro + 16ml Bloom
Week 5: 2..5 Grow + 7ml Micro + 18ml Bloom
Week 6: NO GROW + 6ml Micro + 20ml Bloom USE UNTIL FLUSH!
Flush 10-14 days before harvesting

The reason it is so different is that the one provided from GH is intended to cover as many types of plants as possible. While it should work just fine, you may get a bit better results starting with a schedule that someone has already tweaked to work specifically with cannabis, like above. I mostly fed at the full strength of this schedule, with a few exceptions in flowering when I fed at 1/2 or 3/4 strength. You may have to tweak it a bit more to meet your needs though.

My current grow is finishing up, and I've gotten to the flushing stage. I vegged for 60 days and have flowered for about the same, and my total cost was about $9 in GH nutes. I also fed every watering, which could be reduced. I also had some nute burn, showing that I fed a little strong for my plant. So when you think about growing a plant for 4 months, $9 in nutes isn't too bad.
Makes sense! Good info! Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom