Autos - Indoor - 600W HPS - Soil - Kalashnikova - Big Bang - Auto Bomb

Naked

IMG_88822.JPG
IMG_88831.JPG
IMG_88842.JPG
IMG_88861.JPG
IMG_88873.JPG

Two things Bill,

1. There's more than 1.1 g of weed there, nice try!

and

2. Something looks terribly wrong with it. I think to be safe you should box it all up and immediately ship it to us for testing and immediate destruction by fire, a huge number of very small ones in fact.

I +repped an earlier post, but I'll be back to give you your proper harvest +reps once I spread the love around enough for the system to allow it again. :)

Two things Bill,

1. There's more than 1.1 g of weed there, nice try!

and

2. Something looks terribly wrong with it. I think to be safe you should box it all up and immediately ship it to us for testing and immediate destruction by fire, a huge number of very small ones in fact.

I +repped an earlier post, but I'll be back to give you your proper harvest +reps once I spread the love around enough for the system to allow it again. :)

LOL i meant 1,107g or 1.1 kg if you like:high-five:

I would be more than happy if that (2) was possible...:circle-of-love:

I'm not good at this smoke report everyone is doing my taste isn't so good but i will try to give some details about the 3 strains.

1 Kalashnikova Auto unburnt smells like incense or more like something of herb mix. 1 of them also reminds me the smell of fresh burnt sugar.
I cant understand how burnt smells cause i smell it all the time:cheesygrinsmiley: and its quite spicy in taste. i did a mistake on NoTM on the bud description cause i was smoking a big bang at the moment.

2 Big Bang Auto (at least the first 2) unburnt smells like flowers that i cant recognize and the taste is like i smoke hash with lemon flavor.

3 Auto-Bomb unburnt smell like lemon and the taste is spicy but fruity. The last Autobomb i harvested has very strong lemon smell and taste.
:thanks:

Nice report :thumb: I remember the Big Bang being floral smelling and kinda hashy tasting too.

Happy 420 to you!
Stash_420_20161.jpg

Bob ;)

Happy 420 to you too friend. And to cannabis lovers all around the world of course. :thanks:

doing my last scale report for my first journal and then come to your place and a few more. :high-five:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

thnx friends,

I'm currently running my second grow of the last 3 remaining Auto seeds (one from each same 3 strains) plus 2 Photos (Kaia Kush from strain hunters and Orient Express from Ace seeds)

Autos are already on day 40
photos 1 week old
Everything goes great so far but i'm really ''short'' in free time these days.

If i can find enough time , be sure my friend that i will share all the info and pics in a new journal

Love to you all:circle-of-love::thanks:

Can't wait to see the new journal!
Currently I'm gonna doing my third grow in my life,and your journal just encouraged me to do it!
I'm going to run with autos in this time and I have one question.
how many times did you do LST with one plant in this journal?I'm confused with this tech because I never did it before,I mean,if pull down the top of the plant count as one time?
I know you're busy right now and I'm not in a hurry,If you have the time,please give me a little guide about this, thanks!

Can't wait to see the new journal!
Currently I'm gonna doing my third grow in my life,and your journal just encouraged me to do it!
I'm going to run with autos in this time and I have one question.
how many times did you do LST with one plant in this journal?I'm confused with this tech because I never did it before,I mean,if pull down the top of the plant count as one time?
I know you're busy right now and I'm not in a hurry,If you have the time,please give me a little guide about this, thanks!

First of all :welcome: at :420:

As for LST technique, i dot think there is a count on how many times you pull down the top or any other branch. That has to do with how many canopys or tops you want to create.

With autos your lst time is limited cause they flower even under 20/4 light schedule probably even under 24/0, so its better to start the lst early probably at the 3rd or 4th node. Personally i try to lay down the little plant to the soil and tie the top to keep it in place. That allows energy from plant and also the light to go to the lower leaves that will turn into new branches in a couple of days and the original top will be right back up of course. When your new branches have gain some height and some inner little leaves you can pull them down again and so goes on.

All of your plant's branches will try to stand up again so you may need to keep pulling them down if you want to create even in height canopys.

Hope i made some sense. :tokin:

Back
Top Bottom