Auwia Gorilla Glue #4

IMG_20200409_161710.jpg
I grew the same seed from that broker; it looks like you may be lucky and you will see an Indica leaner. I'm seeing stubby leaves possibly (and the deep green; the Sativas leaned light green with dark parts).
I only got one true Indica with chunky buds and the rest were Sativa. Two of those had nice loooong colas (2 were genetic garbage; all "twisty" with small flower) but the lone Indica was the keeper. I revegged a clone from it and have that and a clone flowering right now.
If it is an Indica leaner you will be very happy; the flowers will collapse the plants from weight if you do not do something to hold them up. I am not kidding; those flowers are round chunks that are just sticky and weighty as heck.

Nice journal man! This grow is scaring you I see, that's a nice comeback you got now though.
Careful with stressing your plant to much, let her breathe. Cutting her won't make her produce faster.

Congrats and good luck with your grow :passitleft:

Well it's a learning experience, he's off to the races now.
:thumb:
I think it's fine to make those cuts but you have to leave a few leaves behind. They act as solar panels and if you shut them off, it's takes a long time to fire the system back up. It's energy! It's a beautiful thing!
:bongrip:

I grew the same seed from that broker; it looks like you may be lucky and you will see an Indica leaner. I'm seeing stubby leaves possibly (and the deep green; the Sativas leaned light green with dark parts).
I only got one true Indica with chunky buds and the rest were Sativa. Two of those had nice loooong colas (2 were genetic garbage; all "twisty" with small flower) but the lone Indica was the keeper. I revegged a clone from it and have that and a clone flowering right now.
If it is an Indica leaner you will be very happy; the flowers will collapse the plants from weight if you do not do something to hold them up. I am not kidding; those flowers are round chunks that are just sticky and weighty as heck.
Fingers crossed, thanks
Fingers crossed, happy growing!

Nice journal man! This grow is scaring you I see, that's a nice comeback you got now though.
Careful with stressing your plant to much, let her breathe. Cutting her won't make her produce faster.

Congrats and good luck with your grow :passitleft:
Hi thanks for following, yes she is not so easy as I imagined, but I think probably I'll stop here to cut and I'll go forward with 8 colas. Happy growing.

Well it's a learning experience, he's off to the races now.
:thumb:
I think it's fine to make those cuts but you have to leave a few leaves behind. They act as solar panels and if you shut them off, it's takes a long time to fire the system back up. It's energy! It's a beautiful thing!
:bongrip:
You're right and I agree, but I was constricted to cut leaves because they were completely gone after a wrong transplant! :-( that's why I've stopped to cut too. Thanks for following.

Hi @Elvin how much the plant grows in the bloom phase? I don't have many space, I have like 1,20m and I would like to have colas 1m tall at the end.... At how much centimeters should I switch to 12/12? Thanks for the support.

Hi @Elvin how much the plant grows in the bloom phase? I don't have many space, I have like 1,20m and I would like to have colas 1m tall at the end.... At how much centimeters should I switch to 12/12? Thanks for the support.
I have a 7 ft tent with quantum boards and I had a couple of colas of the Sativa leaners that hit the lights. The Indicas are not as tall but my 5 foot tent would not have worked for those. If you run out of height just collapse the Colas by breaking the fibers of the stalk by carefully rubbing between fingers. The cola will still grow but sideways instead (support with strings) or just let it hit at the end. It will burn back an inch or so but the rest will be fat and sticky from all that stress. Some of my best colas have been burned back :thumb:
I did scrogg a couple of plants and that did keep those short. You do lose the long Colas of those Sativas of course.

When to flip? I kind of go by when the flowers get some hairs and really look like they are ready. I do not use calendars; I go by looks (very superficial when real girls are involved so refrain from it when dating; in fact, ages are kind of important when dating, not just how old she looks ;-)
I have flipped when a plant had less than a dozen full-size leaves and I filled a half-gallon jar with it; these really get to work and grow after they get flipped.

In fact I'm going with late bloom nutes today because they look like they are ready (got some fan leaf dying and the flowers "look" at that point) not because the growing chart says today is the day.

Distance? I do not use a ruler but maybe 12-18"? (a little more, a little less) at flower using homemade Quantum board lights. (3000k) On the last grow I had the light tilted quite a bit (6+ inches) because of the height difference between the Sativa leaners and the Indica leaders.

My current grow has a Sativa leaner from a different seed broker that is the same height as these guys' Indica; that is interesting given the height difference I have been working with lately. It also is definitely finishing quicker but one seed is not a good indicator of average flowering time.

I'd go with the manufacturer of your light. They know their focal points best. Most just go with that and then adjust as the plant prefers from there.

I have a 7 ft tent with quantum boards and I had a couple of colas of the Sativa leaners that hit the lights. The Indicas are not as tall but my 5 foot tent would not have worked for those. If you run out of height just collapse the Colas by breaking the fibers of the stalk by carefully rubbing between fingers. The cola will still grow but sideways instead (support with strings) or just let it hit at the end. It will burn back an inch or so but the rest will be fat and sticky from all that stress. Some of my best colas have been burned back :thumb:
I did scrogg a couple of plants and that did keep those short. You do lose the long Colas of those Sativas of course.

When to flip? I kind of go by when the flowers get some hairs and really look like they are ready. I do not use calendars; I go by looks (very superficial when real girls are involved so refrain from it when dating; in fact, ages are kind of important when dating, not just how old she looks ;-)
I have flipped when a plant had less than a dozen full-size leaves and I filled a half-gallon jar with it; these really get to work and grow after they get flipped.

In fact I'm going with late bloom nutes today because they look like they are ready (got some fan leaf dying and the flowers "look" at that point) not because the growing chart says today is the day.

Distance? I do not use a ruler but maybe 12-18"? (a little more, a little less) at flower using homemade Quantum board lights. (3000k) On the last grow I had the light tilted quite a bit (6+ inches) because of the height difference between the Sativa leaners and the Indica leaders.

My current grow has a Sativa leaner from a different seed broker that is the same height as these guys' Indica; that is interesting given the height difference I have been working with lately. It also is definitely finishing quicker but one seed is not a good indicator of average flowering time.

I'd go with the manufacturer of your light. They know their focal points best. Most just go with that and then adjust as the plant prefers from there.
The lamp is an invention of mine! And I don't have any idea about that! ✌️

Let's see...I hope I'll get something around 80-90 cm

Back
Top Bottom