Average consumption

Forgot to give my 2 cents on the ounce a week thing , it is very possible , i'd believe someone if they told me they smoked an ounce in a week before , im only 7 grams shy of that . Smoking 4 grams a day is hard to do though , gotta have a very high tolerance (which unfortunately I have) . im thinking about taking a break to let my tolerance go down

an ounce a week is deff possible...

I smoke so much I don't walk anymore..... I glide.. people don't see me coming... they turn there heads... and ... Bamm!?!?! there I am lol

I use to try not to smoke more then I need too back when I spent money on weed.. now that I have more to spare... i see it is deff possible.

an ounce a week is deff possible...

I smoke so much I don't walk anymore..... I glide.. people don't see me coming... they turn there heads... and ... Bamm!?!?! there I am lol

I use to try not to smoke more then I need too back when I spent money on weed.. now that I have more to spare... i see it is deff possible.

Haha im on the same boat but right now I'm on a tolerance break .

Btw PotChimp , maybe you should try finding some really exotic buds or mixing to save cash . This has worked for some people: mix half mids with half low-highs (kind bud or better) and its like smoking straight kb . and it gives some weird effects too , i've tried and like it , just not a fan of smoking "reggie" :p

I cook with some, vape some and most rarely, smoke. Don't really know what I go through - maybe 2-4 z a month. I take care of a few other people with cooking, so that's part of the total. It really varies for all patients.

A gram or two of mids on the weekends is my usual. I like mids and the price is right, nothing worse than paying twenty bucks a g for some subpar. I have killed an ounce in two days though.

way to much to count, but I love it...n as soon as my state passes medicinal use laws..it'll b on (in a much positive way)!...I love the green. unfortunately though because I do toke so much I don't really do hygrade. i stick w/ the swag or I'd b one broke bitch..lol

no, an oz. in a week give or take a few days is about right, I smoke all day every day. my job doesn't obstruct my opportunity to medicate. when your accustomed to smoking this much its usually crap weed, or you smoke really good shit and you have a very high tolerances. Me and my friends have been smoking just about every day for the past 14 year now, give or take any hard core sick days, or the random dry spells (no herb anywhere). but now i grow my own cannabis so my limit to smoke is how much can i grow??
always a better question to have to ask yourself, then how much can i afford! haha major paradigm shit right there!
if you havent made it yet, you need to jump on that boat and pronto!
plus its nice being able to hook up your buddys!

up here in canada all we do is work, sleep, blaze, eat, fuck bitches, shit and piss.

so pretty much anywhere from 1-3grams a day
4-5 sessions a day
before breakfest, before lunch, after lunch, after dinner and before bed

ounces go by weekly or a little more

only kush, widow or diesel tho.

whenever i get mid-grade (mediocre) bud, i wil smoke an ounce in like a week or less.

with or without someone else.

Here in Germany we don't count in oz so i can only say how much in € i smoke^^I would say it depends how much stress i have at work! but normally between 200 and 300 € a month!
:Namaste: and :roorrip: from Germany!

p.s i rly love ur smoking culture in the US!!!

hmmm......i smoke about 1/2 oz a week if I smoke like I like.....i mostly roll up. I dont drink either so. Im aways out on my first harvest in a long time, first ever in a bloombox. hope it yields nice:passitleft:

I gotta' go with the last few posts. My wife and I go through about 3 oz.'s a month depending on what's going on. Unfortunately as the herb gets more potent, the resistance goes along for the ride. Only difference is the amount needed to achieve the effect. That's why I like to have a lot of different strains available so that I can use what is best at that time of the day. Some herb will do the job after only a few tokes. I currently have 5 strains in different stages of blooming. My ultimate grow would have the best 6-8 strains and harvest one (group of 18-36 plants) every 3-4 weeks. This makes drying, curing and manicuring more tolerable, rather than having to deal with 144 plants at one harvest, I like the 18-36 staggered over 4 harvests each. Besides, having a $hitload all at once might coincide with a flood to our dispensaries market, and the price paid/lb. drops proportionate to supply & demand. We already get low dollars for our efforts. If all the taxation and government interferences don't stop, we'll be forced underground once again... I do believe that high quality, high potency connessour grade herb will always have a demand in the MMJ market. That's what I grow; shoot for the best and try not to fall short.

I usually smoke anywhere from 1-4 grams a day sometimes more...so usually an oz lasts me about 1-2 weeks... Depend's on the strains I have, what I have to get done, and if I am having a lot of shoulder and back pain...

I'm down from my oz every 2-4 weeks to an 8th a week! Hurray I'm saving bud!

Don't save , go all out , smoke till your lungs collapse ! :thumb:

Good points. Depends on whether a person is using it for medicinal purposes, recreation, or some combination of the two. Whether they smoke it, vaporize it, or use it in cooking. And if they're turning it into oil in order to make capsules or a tincture, that can take a fair amount. Of course, quality plays a part as well.

So the concept of an "average consumption" amount is kind of flawed - too many variables.
:circle-of-love:

Well said my friend! :thumb: there is..Er... No possible way to know how much I'm consuming! :lot-o-toke: ;)

Whoever said their favorite thing to do while high is smoke more... :high-five: You are MY kind of people! :)

Definitely a mix of medicine and recreation for me. Then again, I think I've convinced myself that consuming nearly constantly is the way to go medically. Generally speaking, the more I consume the less crohn's issues I have. There is absolutely nothing I can do sober that I cannot do high... Well, pass a drug test :goof:

Back
Top Bottom