Avg. Accepted MMJ Card

Hi JSW. You do not need your medical records at most places. I'd recommend looking on C's list and finding one of the 10+ clinics advertising an MD will be at their location to give exams and reccommendations. Your chances are well over 90% to get a recommendation from their Dr. because it's a shady partnership they've established with the Dr. The really legitimate Dr's would make prove your conditions by looking at your medical records. My regular MD didn't want to sign my recommendation for his personal reasons, so I had to go to a dispensary clinic doctor. My appointment was over in less than 2 minutes and he never asked to see my records which were in my hand. Be prepared to assign your caregiver status to them. They'll try to make you believe that you have to use them as your caregiver for a certain amount of time, usually a year. Don't worry though, you can change your caregiver as often as you choose. If they aren't giving you the best care for you, change!
As far as CO. is concerned, once you have the reccommendation from an MD, and the $$90, they accept 99.5% of the applications. By the way, severe pain is the listed ailment on 92% of applications submitted to the state. It's been well over 6 months and I havent recieved my card. Their website (CDPHE) states that the backlog is tremendous, if you haven't recieved a refund of your money within 35 days, consider yourself accepted and use a copy of your recommendation as proof of legality and to make purchases should the need arise. I hope that helps. I look at it like bud insurance. If I ever run out of bud, or get stopped by the law, I have covered my ass:smokin:
Good luck.:peace:

Thank you it is very appreciated. Is there anyway you can point me in a direction to the list not sure if that is aloud but it you can appreciate it. :thanks:

Hey man dont know if you can count on this information but i've heard that applications are not being taken for the next few months however i'm a cardholder and i got mine for chronic pain from a previously shattered heel but good luck buddy hope you get it

There is a long delay, but if they cash your check or don't give you a declined notice in 30-35 days then you are considered good... They are way behind.:peace:

:thanks: this info is very appreciated I cant stand being in pain. And thinking that all they are going to do is keep giving me steroids and all kinds of pain killers...

Back
Top Bottom