Avg Harvest For You

onwi

sup :D

from all your collective experiences growing, what was your average yield per plant? and what strain?

Yield varies between strains and method of growing so it is hard to give you a definitive answer. The breeder from No Mercy Supply can generate 700gm per m2 under 600W HPS seven times a year. Now that is extreme!
Most growers who know what they are doing will generate 1 to 1.5 gms per watt of light per harvest. Average growers will pull in under a gm per watt. Does that help?

ahha yeah. thanks smokin moose and herban legend. thats per watt per plant yeh? as in lets say 600w hps = 600g/plant. is that what you mean by grams per watt?

but yeah, thansk alot you guys.

im also interested just as in generally to hear what users yields are.

:D

but yeah thansk heaps again!

Grams of bud dry weight compared to how much wattage your using to grow them.
You can fit more plants than just one to a 600w lol. Just kidding.
I grow multiple plants using more than one light so I really don't know what only one plant weighs. But think of it this way. Would you get more bud from a 5 to 6 footer or from 4 plants averaging 2 to 3 feet taking up the same amount of light?
Bigger is not always better plus the 4 smaller plants will have more buds that are tight and compacted instead of a shit load of fluffy light buds.

wow to stonergrower. thanks again. haha thanks alot smokin moose and herban legend for clarifying things too.

lolol sorry for being so lost all the time.

hopefully one day i can get that muchb ud...

i get anywhere from 1-1.5 gram per watt of lighting. Im working with a 1000watt HPS, and countless cfls so theres an idea for you.
So you grow over a 1000g dry weight with 1 1000w hps?
I would love to see a pic before harvest bro because I can't do it. Thats well over 2 pnds with 1 light.
Best I can do with a 1000watter is 6 to 700 and thats with 12 plant SCROG variations. The numbers got up to those numbers most consistantly when I switched to multiple 600s.
You have a journal? I would love to compare grows. I got one now 12 plants 30 days into flower with 3 more 12 days into flower.

Back
Top Bottom