Avoiding Getting Caught-- Many Questions

sxhrx

I'm going to get high with my friends this Saturday, and I'm coming up with a plan not to get caught. My main concern is the smell. My dad smokes, but is against me doing it until I move out. I'm worried he'll be able to pick out the scent better, so I'll have to be extra careful.

We will be smoking outdoors, and we'll be hanging out for a total of 8 hours, which is clearly enough time to come down from the high, but I'm worried about reeking of marijuana when I get picked up.

I'm bringing an outer layer that I can throw out later, some gum and some perfume, but I'm wondering what else I can do to be 100% sure I don't get caught.

Thanks so much

You sound a bit young my friend. My advice is not to smoke! Waiting till you are older and wiser is a smart move! "Be a leader NOT a follower!" You don't have to smoke pot because everyone else is! Sometimes being different is way cooler!!! Be smart and wait! Good Luck my friend....

You sound a bit young my friend. My advice is not to smoke! Waiting till you are older and wiser is a smart move! "Be a leader NOT a follower!" You don't have to smoke pot because everyone else is! Sometimes being different is way cooler!!! Be smart and wait! Good Luck my friend....

Thanks but I'm definitely not doing it because my friends are. Peer pressure not involved at all.

If your just gonna burn and sit at buddies and play Halo then do what you gotta do. Good rule of thumb is don't break more than 1 law at a time. I have been smoking since a fairly young age so I am not gonna preach about your age. There is no 100% you won't get caught, and the fact that you might is making it more enticing, just use your head!!!

The thing about smoke is it always gets in your hair. I smoke in the house and blow through a paper towel cardboard tube stuffed with like 3 bounce dryer sheets, blow through that and it comes out like fresh clothes. You can use that when you exhale to keep the smoke smell off you. Have fun!

Back
Top Bottom