Electric Shaman

Strain Name - Ayahuasca Purple
From - Purchased from Seedsman.
When - Jan 2018
Price - $33.44 pack of 3, USD
Type - Indica
Appearance - The color is a medium green with orange pistils
Smell - heavy smell of berries.
Taste - Very faint taste of berries. No expansion or coughing. Just smooth! The smell doesn't translate well to the taste.
Type of Buzz - It starts out as very nice head high, very clear with the ability to focus and concentrate. Then it goes to a bit of a body high, very mellow without couchlock. A little dry mouth and dry eyes, so have some water handy. After a few hours it goes to a fine couch lock and a very easy sedation to sleep.
Length of Buzz - A Couple Hours
Best Medicinal Use - mild to medium pain, PTSD, anxiety, insomnia.

Overall - Ayahuasca Purple has been my go to smoke. It is very sticky out of the jar. The trichomes are some of the biggest I've seen under a microscope. I like that this is a very functional high. I can get my research done, not hurt sitting at the computer and comprehend everything I'm reading. Makes the time go a little slower it seems. Good for hanging with friends and enjoying music. Pair well with Hershey's Dark Chocolate! Always have to have this one around, I try not to give too much away.

A Keeper! ES

I meant to thank you for your reviews when I read the last one. So: Thanks, lol. Please keep it up.

I meant to thank you for your reviews when I read the last one. So: Thanks, lol. Please keep it up.

Your welcome. Just getting high for a good review isn't a bad thing. Kinda fun to figure things out over a few hours.

When - Jan 2018
Type - Indica
Taste - Very faint taste of berries. No expansion or coughing. Just smooth! The smell doesn't translate well to the taste.
Type of Buzz - It starts out as very nice head high, very clear with the ability to focus and concentrate. Then it goes to a bit of a body high, very mellow without couchlock. A little dry mouth and dry eyes, so have some water handy. After a few hours it goes to a fine couch lock and a very easy sedation to sleep.

Overall - Ayahuasca Purple has been my go to smoke. It is very sticky out of the jar. The trichomes are some of the biggest I've seen under a microscope. I like that this is a very functional high. I can get my research done, not hurt sitting at the computer and comprehend everything I'm reading. Makes the time go a little slower it seems. Good for hanging with friends and enjoying music. Pair well with Hershey's Dark Chocolate! Always have to have this one around, I try not to give too much away.

A Keeper! ES

Thanks El Sha Nice review

When - Jan 2018
Type - Indica

A Keeper! ES

Ive grown this strain. I loved it. A high percetage of THC was obvious. Mine was grown in soil and produced 7oz. I didnt get berries with mine, but the taste wasnt offputting. Just a solid sack of weed with good times written all over it.

I like Barneys Farm. Ive also grow their Alcopulco Gold, and Pineapple Chunk. AP was the best. Here are some pictures

Ive grown this strain. I loved it. A high percetage of THC was obvious. Mine was grown in soil and produced 7oz. I didnt get berries with mine, but the taste wasnt offputting. Just a solid sack of weed with good times written all over it.

I like Barneys Farm. Ive also grow their Alcopulco Gold, and Pineapple Chunk. AP was the best. Here are some pictures

Nice pics and thanks Electric Shaman for the fantastic review. I have 3 Barney strains and am feeling better about running AP first. FWIW, I also have Triple Cheese and Pineapple Chunk. I'm growing OG Kush now, but need a better yielder and originally was leaning towards Pineapple Chunk. I'm wondering if anybody's AP reddened any? I've read elsewhere that sometimes the Red River Delta can sometimes express those genes.

Nice pics and thanks Electric Shaman for the fantastic review. I have 3 Barney strains and am feeling better about running AP first. FWIW, I also have Triple Cheese and Pineapple Chunk. I'm growing OG Kush now, but need a better yielder and originally was leaning towards Pineapple Chunk. I'm wondering if anybody's AP reddened any? I've read elsewhere that sometimes the Red River Delta can sometimes express those genes.
I ran my nights as cold as i could. The calyxes turned kind of a mauve but nothing crazy. NOTHING like the picture on Barneys website

I ran my nights as cold as i could. The calyxes turned kind of a mauve but nothing crazy. NOTHING like the picture on Barneys website
Thanks for the feedback. How does it yield? Flavors decent? I won't be able to get cold until the winter. My current night temps are mid 70s.

Stltoed,

Nice plants! I just bought more Barney's Farm seeds. I got some more Ayahuasca Purple and Tangerine Dream with another order of Acapulco Gold. My first batch didn't pop. I'm kinda on the fence with Barney's Farm. I'm gonna have at least one or two in the next grow.

Too many seeds, not enough space!

Thanks for the feedback. How does it yield? Flavors decent? I won't be able to get cold until the winter. My current night temps are mid 70s.

Hello Skybound,

I was impressed with the yield for a medium size plant. Mine had a dank fruity smell. Very decent flavors and make great cobs.

7 ounces in dirt with a Platinum p4 flavor was semi fruit with a musk. Id do it again. Its a strong strain

Stltoed,

Nice plants! I just bought more Barney's Farm seeds. I got some more Ayahuasca Purple and Tangerine Dream with another order of Acapulco Gold. My first batch didn't pop. I'm kinda on the fence with Barney's Farm. I'm gonna have at least one or two in the next grow.

Too many seeds, not enough space!
Alcopulco Gold is much harder to grow. Its not the farmers fault. I had one seed that did 9 oz 1 that did 3.5 the others sucked. Good bud though. To bad its nothing like the original AG

Hi fellas,

My last grow had one Ayahuasca Purple plant from Barney's Farm. I think that is strong genetics and strong high. Doesn't keep you from focusing on what you do. I smoke this one when I work. I can say it is a mellow indica. Real fun to smoke and mine taste like mastic gum. Good levels of THC but strain characteristics doesn't involve couchlock effect so you enjoy the buzz without body high. I must say it doesn't yield huge though. You can check Peyote Cookies for huge yields :p

Here are some bud shots from my grow. Peace :roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom