AzaMax or Neem oil?

I've used both and I'm not a big fan of neem but I love AZAMAX. If you do decide to use NEEM oil, it is VERY IMPORTANT you apply the smallest amount necessary and apply it ONLY during lights out or you WILL kill or seriously burn/damage your plant. AZAMAX works best as a root drench or as a spray, and I would take the same precautions.

This might be to late to post but....
I use 1 1/2 teaspoon neem oil 1/2 teaspoon lemon dish soap to 1 quart of very warm water (not hot) and shake it up while spraying it mostly on the underside of the leaves. I also drench the soil. The plants will suck it up and be bad tasting to the bugs from what I've read. I do it just before the lights go out and blow a fan on them to dry them out for the morning and then I raise my light or dial it down for a day or so, then it's back to normal lighting. I've never burned my plants. I don't use it after the second week of flowering.

I've used both and I'm not a big fan of neem but I love AZAMAX. If you do decide to use NEEM oil, it is VERY IMPORTANT you apply the smallest amount necessary and apply it ONLY during lights out or you WILL kill or seriously burn/damage your plant. AZAMAX works best as a root drench or as a spray, and I would take the same precautions.
I should apply azamax as a folier spray while lights are off?

I've used both, and would rather not use Neem Oil again. To easy too burn up your leaves. Azamax on the other hand works wonders. I use a medium strength mix foilar spary, and soaked them down when the lights were on, and no burn at all, also have done it with lights out but noticed no difference in the different times. I am using RO water as well.

Yes spray when lights are off, or at least raise your lights dramatically and spray ensuring good air circulation is present. The reason being you can cause burnage to your plants if you spray while lights are on; think of a magnifying glass in the sun, same as a water droplet on a leaf.

Azamax actually has some ingredients derived from Neem so overall I suggest Azamax for it's effectiveness, OMRI certification, and ease of use.

Have you tried our sponsor's product called SNS-203?

SNS-203™ Concentrated Natural Pesticide Soil Drench and Foliage Spray is made up of pure Rosemary and Clove botanical extracts. The botanicals are all food grade GRAS (generally recognized as safe) materials. SNS-203™ Concentrated Natural Pesticide Soil Drench is exempt from EPA registration under minimum risk pesticides exempted under FIFRA section 25(b).

SNS-203™ Kills and Repels Fungus Gnats, Root Aphids, Thrips, Shore Flies and White Flies.

How It Works
High moisture levels in soils and around pots encourage the development of fungus gnats, shore flies and other pests.

Fungus gnats will feed on fungi and decaying organic material in the soil. If a fungal food source is not readily available, fungus gnats may feed directly on plants. During the propagation of cuttings, fungus gnats may feed upon the callus. This may slow down or completely inhibit rooting. They can also damage the roots as they feed upon seedlings and potted plants. On many thick and succulent stemmed plants, larvae may tunnel into stems and cause plants to wilt and die. Larval feeding upon young roots encourages the development of root and stem rots such as Pythium. When this occurs, plants will be stunted with reduced growth and leaf drop.

Shore flies feed upon algae and do not directly feed upon plants. However, their frass (droppings) on plants, in addition to their presence, may be objectionable to customers and may carry other diseases.

SNS-203™ Concentrated Natural Pesticide Soil Drench active ingredients, attack fungus and algae and cause the pests to dehydrate their body fluids and dry up.

When used as a foliage spray SNS-203™ will control and eliminate Greenhouse Thrips, Fungus Gnats, Root Aphids, White Flies and Shore Flies.

Our Product has been tested in our lab on delicate new growth, clones, cuttings, tomatoes, roses and other plants.

Uses
SNS-203™ Concentrated Natural Pesticide Soil Drench can be used on a wide variety of plants, vegetables, and even trees. When applying the product take caution not to apply to any buds on the plant, in doing so this could result in burning the buds. SNS-203™ can be applied to soil or sprayed on fruits, vegetables, and plants varying from; apples, apricots, beets, broccoli, cabbage, carrots, cauliflower, celery, cherries, chives, corn, cucumbers, peppers, tomatoes, parsley, fuchsia, roses, flowers, houseplants, etc.

SNS-203™ Concentrated Natural Pesticide Soil Drench is fully bio-degradable and is non-toxic to animals.

Directions for use
Test drench or spray for Phytotoxicity on a small area of the soil or plant before use. Do not apply in direct sunlight or under grow lamps, let plants cool off before applying SNS-203.

Soil Drench: Shake well before mixing. Mix 2-4oz of SNS-203™ per one (1) gallon of water to make ready-to-use (RTU) drench solution. Thoroughly drench affected and surrounding area with RTU. Reapply drench if necessary.

Foliage Spray: Shake well before mixing. Mix 2-6oz of SNS-203™ per one (1) gallon of water to make ready-to-use (RTU) spray solution. Spray foliage to point of runoff.

Repeat application 5 to 7 day intervals or as needed.

Thorough uniform coverage of plant soil or plant surface i.e. essential for good pest control.

Thoroughly wash all food areas and food materials contacted with soap and water.

SNS203

To recommend the correct treatment I believe these questions are relavant...

- How many plants are infected (Are they all together in one location)
- Are your plant(s) indoor or outdoor
- The level of infestation (beginning, intermediate, advanced)
- What is the growth stage of your plant

:peace:

I used the Azamax product as a folier spray and mixed in some with a feeding. I couldn't be more happy. 2 applications and no more pests since.:bravo: azamax

Back
Top Bottom