AZOS converts nitrogen from the soil to atmosperic air nitrogen

sully508

RTI Xtreme gardening nitrogen fixing microbes makes you plants absorb nitrogen through its leaves. our air has more nitrogen 80% and 20% oxygen.
the plants are able to recieve more nitrogen this way. i tried it on tomatoes, roses, and strawberries before spraying on my kandy kush female plants.
all fruit and flowers grew like 12 to 29 inches in 1 week. i didnt really believe their claims.
but it is real. i did alot of reseach and testing this product.
its acutual name is azospirillium brasilese. google it its. awesomes for veg.
and no N anymore go right to p-k w/ nutes. im putting it on the kandy kush after several tests. it 100% organic from the amazon.:morenutes:

RTI also has a folair CO2 mix also. calcium cabonate=C water adds the o2 atoms to the mix. giving liquid co2. havent tried it yet but they guarantee it.

i re veged my masher kush w/ this and got 8 clones 6 are alreadt grow'n and are in their 6 week of veg. i put 4 out side and the other continue to grow under 400 watt mh.
6 kandy kush grew 10 inches. plus 10 shortriders from nirvana. awesome product if your growing anything. im so glad i tried it i was afraid to give my plant N fixing microbes. plant get nitrogen from the air now. after testing the N. i dont addN ANY MORE. P-K AND MICROS FF products bush doctor micro brew, floralicious, bud candy, and overdrive. beastie bloom. etc. for flower/bud.
started using hormones IAA-3,and dark energy.

I have been using Azos to clone and I find that some strains are not yellowing at the end of ripening and I wondered if it is because they have such easy access to nitrogen.
I'd like to know if anyone had a similar experience. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom