B.I.D. 3.0 Video Grow - JDL600 - Coco - GLR - 400WMH - Tent

:welcome::welcome::welcome::thanks::thanks::high-five::high-five: :420::420::420:
:peace::peace: WELCOME TO MY CURRENT/NEW JOURNAL NUMBER 3,I really don't know how many grows im on between indoor and outdoor(past) running perpetual,grows running together if i had to guess id say around 12. but to me its the grows where i had at least some idea what im doing that really count ,now were down to about 8,

with this journal i want to do something a bit different, ALL VIDEO well mostly im sure there will be plenty of digi snaps,my good digital camera ended up with a busted lcd after the move,and i got to thinking hmmm well my tab shoots 720p video!

so what do i use to grow my legal medical cannabis you ask? (like how i slipped in that lil' tid bit of important info?lol) well i am currently growing in 2 tents and a little space in a corner for clones the veg tent is 2x3x6 and the flower is 2.5x4x5 , in the veg tent i use a 400 watt metal halide bulb in a bat wing reflector powered by a i-power
digital/dimmable ballast, theres a small round fan and a exhaust fan/fart fan with 3 inch ducting venting into the flower tent, temps stay reasonable and the plants are doing great!
in the veg tent i have 4 mothers and 1 plant waiting to go into flower moms are ,
purple#1,, chemdog,, blueberry gum,, and white widow X big bud,,

now for the flower tent, in there is a 600watt hps in a bat wing,powered by a jd lightings 600watt ballast,digital dimmable with a overdrive setting of 110% a truly top notch piece of hardware, ,i am running a 4 inch inline duct fan and carbon scrubber, venting outside, i have some slight heat issues its been hitting 90 in the last week or 2 but just at the end of lights on for an hour or 2, im deciding what to do there,
in there i have 3 bluberry gum clones about 3 weeks into flower
and a purple maroc thats in a 3gal pot in soil flowering it for my bro, it was allowed to get big about 3 ft before i trained it down, it is a month in flower and budded up nicely

I grow in coco/pearlite for this run i will most likely use a mixture of square pots and 2/3 liter hempys
I use,
BLUE PLANET NUTRIENTS the best i have found results are excellent and i have no desire to try any other at this point, i have the 2part,3part and 7 part organic line,as well as the bloom booster and early bloomer,and the ph up n down

and then theres the clone zone i have a diy bubble cloner with 3 blueberry gum,2 blue cheese,and 4 purple #1 clones, and the humidity dome clone box which has several of the same as well as 2 wwxbb ,and 4 chemdog clones
, and i have a 5 gallon bubble bucket with 10 inch netpot full of hydroton a submersible pump 160gpm feeding 2 sprinklers and an airstone to boot, that i have not decided what to put in it yet, this is to get my feet wet with hydro i have enough stuff to build a total of 4 bubble buckets and a spare 600 jdl ballast with spare 600w mh and hps, hmm a 3rd room? nah not just yet but ahhh the possibilities....
ok thats enough for now i have videos to edit
:thumb::thumb:

Re: B.I.D. 3.0 Video Grow - BPN - JDL600 - Coco - GLR - 400WMH - Multi-Strain Tent Pa

:thumb:Oh oh sign me up. I can't wait to see the further adventures.

Re: B.I.D. 3.0 Video Grow - BPN - JDL600 - Coco - GLR - 400WMH - Multi-Strain Tent Pa

I tried to rep ya, too soon I guess, gotta spread it! Great vid Brother:bravo:...You have a good pic and vid editor, that's free, that you would recommend??
GO BB GUM!!:Namaste:

new vid tomorrow for now you will have to get up to speed on veg n flower with a few pics,green light makes green pics lol
BGBD.jpg
BGAD.jpg
PURP1MOM.jpg
CHEMMOM.jpg
FLOWERRM.jpg
BOB5.jpg
BOBBUD.jpg

quix bruddah well for audio ita hard to beat "audacity" it free and simple yet very capapable and quality, my favorite 2 pic editors are mgi photosuite 4 (no later version) hard to find , and the free one i cant stop playing with is picsart but i dont know if its avalible for pc or just for android im learning vegas movie studio but far from free, i used to just use the windows movie maker softaware but i cant find it in win7 so i have actually been looking for a simple video editor myself, vegas movie is amazing but theres a fairly steep learning curve,for that first vid i used youtubes editor, dont know how helpful my answser is bud, but i'll let you know if i find a good one fair enough?
I tried to rep ya, too soon I guess, gotta spread it! Great vid Brother:bravo:...You have a good pic and vid editor, that's free, that you would recommend??
GO BB GUM!!:Namaste:

Wow! If you could, please add some annotations! And, hey, can you annotate the annotations? They really do help with annotating. Just kidding! Nice video, B.I.D. But yeah, annotations are hard for the dyslexic to read on a short delay.

:cheesygrinsmiley: P#1!!! !YAY!

Wow! If you could, please add some annotations! And, hey, can you annotate the annotations? They really do help with annotating. Just kidding! Nice video, B.I.D. But yeah, annotations are hard for the dyslexic to read on a short delay.

:cheesygrinsmiley: P#1!!! !YAY!

then your gonna love this next vid lol i just ride the pause button to keep up i have numeric dyslexia, i like the vids with annotation, im not fond of the one where its 10 min of rap music and to close shakey video with no info except yo my n word check dis bom azz shizz i got ! and i feel like i been on a boat all day by the time its over lol i tried to do something a lil different :thumb::circle-of-love:

then your gonna love this next vid lol i just ride the pause button to keep up i have numeric dyslexia, i like the vids with annotation, im not fond of the one where its 10 min of rap music and to close shakey video with no info except yo my n word check dis bom azz shizz i got ! and i feel like i been on a boat all day by the time its over lol i tried to do something a lil different :thumb::circle-of-love:

Hehehe, that's what I do when I get a movie and part of it is not in English, but is subtitled! My Beloved hates it, and she now has started just reading them when they pop up. Amazing how it only took a few years of pausing, backing up, and pausing every few seconds in a movie so I could read changed that, huh?

With dyscalculia, quick flashes of words bother you less, as you're not having to do math on those annotations. sooo.... yeah.... :blalol:.

I commend you on the different thing than, "Yo, yo, yo, you yo-yo, check diz out, dey so TIIIIIGHT!. Dis mo fuhkuz rite hur is da zhit, yo!"

It seems in those that everything smells bad and attracts flies. I wonder why they'd be so excited about that. I mean, I wouldn't want to see, smell, or even be near buds that smelled of excrement. :rofl:

And on Vid 2 . . . . "Settle down, Bevis..."

Eww... I don't want to see a Big Irish Turd! that would be a B.I.T. too much!

:rofl:

Nice vid BID, was wondering what happened to you. And most thankful that you had captioning with your video, you don't know how frustrating it is for hearing impaired trying to listen to a video. And youtubes captioning really sucks!!! The plants look nice and a nice save of the one plant. Glad to see you back.

Back
Top Bottom