B.I.D.'s Mysterious 8.0 Featuring? Come See If You Dare!

:popcorn:

This is gonna be fun! You are hooking me on the LEDs BID. A standard grow sounds cool. It'll be interesting to see how well the LED light penetrates. You said the BigBud675 caused the lower buds to be more dense. It must be intense light.

Sorry I meant BudMaster II 675-XG

That thing rocks and I want one

in my talks with our yet to be named sponsor, im learning more and about these new leds and wow the level of customization and modularity is intense, these lights are smart lights they can run programs ,are quite intense the closest thing to the sun that exists as far as i have seen thats affordable , they will come in a range ppl can afford but are on the high end of quality , when you guys see what these things can do theres gonna be a huge run on adult diapers cuz your gonna poop your pants!
we have had conversations in the past in different threads daydreaming about lights that could do what these lights actually do!! the level of control we will have with these is unheard of and unseen till now! i cant wait till i can start testing and reveal all! so exciting!!:thumb:

High quality and affordable! Some of my favorite words to hear.......the other favorite words come from my girlfriend saying "you are right, honey!"

I think I regret purchasing my 600 Watt HPS system now. Thanks BID
Seriously, I'm stoked about this technology and am on the edge of my seat. I'll probably go a few grows with my setup and take the LED leap as soon as I can. I have faith now

I think I regret purchasing my 600 Watt HPS system now. Thanks BID
Seriously, I'm stoked about this technology and am on the edge of my seat. I'll probably go a few grows with my setup and take the LED leap as soon as I can. I have faith now
dont regret it i have 2 600hps systems and although i'm not using them atm its nice to know i have them for backup or knowing i have the power to do a relatively big grow if i needed to and a 600 will grow some mighty fine flowers and still a very viable technology :thumb:
Not me. I'm only here for the door prizes. Plus I heard BID will come to your house and make you breakfast if you have the most posts in this thread. :cheer:
:rofl: :rofl: thats great door prizes? hmmm i have a bag of prunes,, breakfast??? well hope you like cold pizza:high-five:
Subscribed

welcome aboard!! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom