B.Y.O.cB. restaurant

ycuzican

This story could have fit in many different threads, but I couldn't decide, so here it is in a new one

A couple of summers ago, a friend of a friend invited me and some friends to a big sunday morning breakfast at a restaurant that "allowed customers to bring their own butter". This idea fascinated me, of course. Sure enough I went. there were about a dozen people at a huge table. The guy who organized the event had already arranged a menu, so we didn't have to order. We were served all foods you would normally put butter on, like muffins, bagels, pancakes, oatmeal, and ordered eggs, coffee, etc. A couple of the people then got out 4 or 5 different dishes of cannabutter, with different flavors and potencies. We all got incredibly baked and ate and socialized for hours.

To this day, I still don't know if this was specially arranged with the management, or if it was really an 'unspoken policy' of the place. Either way, it was fuckin cool as hell. We should all try to find restaurants in our home towns that might allow it.:partyboy::grinjoint:

Not far from ST. Johnsbury, Vermont. I probably shouldn't tell the name of the place.

Back
Top Bottom