B0rk Goes RDWC - 3 Strains 550W LED Indoor

This was a great info bomb for me thanks for the auto show! Its good to have the right crow subbed in on this because there input is second to none as far as i have seen available from any other sources. I will confidently walk into my first rdwc fem scrog Led tent ( strains t.b.a.) and know it will be a success . Youre all awesome, and posess a very elite skill that helps the world in so many ways.
If youre intetested i run RDWC. I just started a season with 4 King Tut in the tank and 1 in soil. The name is King Tut in RDWC... SORRY no link

harvested the second plant on Sunday.. was going to do it in phases and let some of the under side grow but as I started cutting I just didn't have the patience.. so the less ripe flowers I'll just toss into butter. The last plant, GSC, is so tall and heavy it's topling over.. I had to add in some rope supports ;p

I've also learned I'm going on a trip for a week so I may postpone this next grow till after that.. May I said.. I may.. lol

And the final Harvest on the GSC 178g. so just over 6oz which I'm guessing a lot of the loss was due to me just cutting nice off and throwing the rest into the trim.. 3hrs I was over the trimming lol.

So that's it for this grow.. next time I will be doing 2 plants.. I thought about green crack.. but I may end up doing a different strain. Something more uplifting than a couch lock.

Here is a shot of the largest of the colas.. before and after dry.. it came out to 8g. Largest one I've EVER had.. so I'm excited about this next round to try and beat it.. more space less crowding should make it happen.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us. :goodjob:

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Man I'm so confused borker! I'm having the same def as you were early on, with the golden brown spotting (magnesium def plus maybe calcium too)!
Yet you kept the ph no higher than 6.0 and the nute charts show CalMag is taken in at 6.1 and up. I adjusted my water to a higher value (6.3)to help but the DMG to 1 plant out of 6 is still increasing and moved up to the next set of leafs from the bottom up.

I just finished reading this entire thread and still don't quite understand why your plants got passed it while mine are not. ATM it's only 1 of my plants that has it bad while 1 other of same strain has begun doing the same on bottom leaf.

Ideas?

Back
Top Bottom