B0rk Goes RDWC - 3 Strains 550W LED Indoor

Feeding time!

For feeding since there are no visible roots, I took 1G of water from the Res which was
260ppm 6.0ph

I added 3mL of Micro / Gro / Bloom (Gen Hydro Flora Series) which brought ppm up to 702 then I added 5mL of Calimagic which bumped it up to 1040ppm.

I poured that over the top of all, yes all, three plants. Hopefully I don't kill the GSC ;p but whats the fun in this grow if there isn't some drama!

This eventually bumped the the entire system to 280ppm so nothing major. I also noticed that the rocks are actually wet about an inch down so I will stop top watering all together..

here's an updated photo. I wanna nip their tops but I'll wait till I see some physical roots

0205181426.jpg

Funny thing. I was at work and played that song. I love the pipes but that song always makes my eyes leak. One of my tattoo artists, also with strong Scottish ancestry, looks up from what he was doing and asked, "Who died?"

lose me? please. I aint gone no where just nothing to update till today! ;p. ROOTS

so today ill start with a mild res feeding. I put 20ml of flora micro grow and bloom. also 20ml of calimagic.. which keeps it in the range I.believe I should be in

hmm.. cant upload photos via the phone.. guess ill go.to the desktop..

0208181232_HDR.jpg
0208181232b.jpg
0208181232a.jpg
0208181232.jpg
0208181242.jpg

I'm also most likely not going to have any more updates till Sunday =) so don't freak out! I will be behind a bar for the next 3days! gotta make dat money!

Oh and I also popped in a powerhead into the res to help circulate the water more.

Once I turned on the pumps and the water started to circulate through the entire system the ppm dropped down to 390. so right in line with where it should be!

Looks like you got a good bunch of subbers waiting to help the shit outta you bork haha

Don't be too creeped out mate, just passionate people wanting the best for their fellow growers. Looking great, keen for the Sunday update!

I'll wait patiently.... Lol
;) thankie

Little update before I head to work... Water and system is running good.. so no changes there..

but there is a side root!
0210181100_HDR.jpg
so now only one more plant to go till all roots are in the water! The middle plant has 4 or 5 roots from the bottom and 1 from the side.. I'm gonna hold off on pulling them out of the water for a week now that I know they're decent so I don't hurt them.

0210181101.jpg
0210181101a.jpg
0210181101b.jpg

oh and.. I said I was gonna! and I did!

0210181102.jpg
0210181102a.jpg

0210181103.jpg

I will probably do some type of training like I did with the original GSC.. Just because I like to train! =p

all for now.

They all look nice and healthy b0rker.:welldone:

I still think you've topped a little early. You barely have your third set of true leaves and your roots although looking good are not well established yet. Probably not a critical event but might set you back a couple of days.

Back
Top Bottom