Babbitt's Bubba Grow

Just looking at the flower tent and came across this on one of the Skunkberry plants.
Going to give it couple more days but thinking its a male ... any opinions are welcomed as I'm use to feminized seeds so don't have much experience in looking for males

Looking good, that plant does look like it’s starting to get pollen sacks. The limbs on branches are ladder stacking like a female, most males have branches straight across from each other. Maybe wait a day or so and see how she develops.✌️

Looking good, that plant does look like it’s starting to get pollen sacks. The limbs on branches are ladder stacking like a female, most males have branches straight across from each other. Maybe wait a day or so and see how she develops.✌️

Yep. That's the plan. Wouldn't mind if being a male to make a bit of room in the flower tent lol

Decided to top the Bubbas today and will be cutting clones on Wednesday. Going to take 2 cuts from each plant (bottom node growth).
These plants were scheduled to hit the fower tent on April 22 but will prob get another 2 weeks in veg due to lack of space..... I started a bunch of outdoor garden flowers for the old lady but the weather here is being a prick. Sucks having valuable tent space being taken up by Lavender, Holly Hock, snapdragons etc....

Looking at the Bubbas today about noticed some growth that looks like pollen sacs on plant #2

The only place they are growing is where the plant was topped, which turned out as a FIM.
Is it normal for plants to show their sex at 30 days of veg? I've not come across this yet, only have seen plants sexed when in flower or on a long veg

That is pretty wild, I have had a female show sex in veg one time and they say males can show sex before female so I would say it’s possible. Are them suppose to be fem seeds.✌️
No they are regular seeds but just seems early for it to be showing. Seems more hermy though as there is only one cluster of sacs. Giving it 2-3 days before it gets the axe.

Looks like you have a nice system going! Appreciate you showing the measurements of the plants, so hard to get a good perspective of size otherwise.

Just a few picture updates on the 2 tents.
Veg tent with the Bubbas and a Green Crack which is 2 weeks older and a clone donor for now

Flower tent with White cookies in week 6, Skunkberry and White cookies just showing flowers

Ghost, I harvested the Crown Royal last week and it is a real nice smoke so far. Here are some pics of it curing

Back
Top Bottom