Baby Girl Lost for Weeks then Found - The True Story

Re: Baby girl lost for weeks then found , THE TRUE STORY 19/07/2014

Paddy if you not smoked in 20years that crop should last a long time haha :) keep it green mate try stay away from the tobacco I'm trying to give up cigs at the mo

:welldone: paddy :) how come you started to grow if not smoked it for soo long

my partner uses it for depression , i used it for insomnia which is returning , i also went through life over hyper , like adhd that was never heard of then,all my kids have adhd which rang an alarm , i cant even sit for five minutes to eat my dinner , i needed something to relax my mind, i am also one of these people who have to do something and get it right but by trying new things ( like the baby milk) ( chicken feed ) and so on ,
basicaly i want a smoke to be able to be on the same brain wave as every one else lol

Live and learn. Hopefully you won this battle paddy the war is not over tho :)

well guys here she is , cant believe how much this baby has grown into a lady lol

FRom This
P1050499.JPG

to this :circle-of-love:

P1050694.JPG
P1050695.JPG
P1050693.JPG

thanks mf , im looking forward to see her in flower ( weeks time ) her sisters will not see her because of the nanner problem i had , not chancing any new ones there until the get the chop , plus i dont want her to see them been hung and dried lol , dont want to freak her , ill take a clone off her though :yahoo:

well here we are reunion day , lost baby girl has now joined her sisters in the 12/12 , but sadly her sisters are getting the chop in the next week or 2 lol

long may she flower , she had a good soak with my home made starting nutes :morenutes: added another 2 clones to the 12/12 also

P1050719.JPG
P1050720.JPG
P1050721.JPG

Back
Top Bottom